Thread: Designer or content needed

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went

Designer or content needed

I'm either looking for some to do some small design work or a content/picture source where I can find what I'm looking for so I can do the design myself.

What I'm exactly looking for is two torso pics (upper thighs to chin, no face, in briefs) of a manly model (defined pecs/abs, some chest hair, muscle stud type) and a fetish model (some light fetish only, maybe in some leather gear, nipple rings, no tats, open to any other ideas). The pics will be used as logos for websites where the rest of the design is already set.

I've already been browsing some content stores but couldn't find what I'm looking for. Was also looking for models in my area on some social networks, but that was just a waste of time. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

How long have you been gay? plusfolio's Avatar
    Hi designer here. You may view my portfolio at 8plusfolio.com or may email me for design work at 8plusfolio@gmail.com or icq me at 481056793. Thanks.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Attis,

Take a look at Rainbow Content, we have a few sets that have full body shots in them

Regards,

Lee

hi attis, still looking for a designer for your small work... just feel free to PM me

cheers,

Email: webmasters@digit-idea.com