Thread: Site Mailing Old Members...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Site Mailing Old Members...

Those of you who join paysites on a regular basis, have you noticed over the past few months that a lot of sites have started offering 'deals' by email to old site members, sometimes offering 30 day memberships for as low as $9.95 compared to their regular prices of $40.

Do you think this is another sign that the industry as a whole is hurting in terms of income or is it a sign of something else?

Most of the emails i have been receiving are from larger PPS programs and as yet, i honestly don't think i have had any from the revshare sites i have joined in the past.

Is anyone else noticing an abnormally large amount of programs sending out 'come back to us' emails lately?

Regards,

Lee

I Blog Naked
    I have seen a few.

I thinks that someone sent one out and the others said that's a good idea I'm gonna do that too.

Yes, I think all businesses are hurting for customers right now, adult and non adult alike.

People are trying to squeeze income from every place they can right now just to survive.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    I've noticed backing out from the signup form often results in the said 9.95/month membership via those chat pops

but i recently saw sites offering it out right to everyone hitting the page. Lots of people have been bitching about conversion rates, saw some pretty crazy ones on GFY in recent time

Seems like rebills also took a hit for some

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    We do that. It actually helps. But if they cancel or their membership expires, we don't offer them a 2nd time.

Every now and again we also run a "membership sale" where we offer members to join at $14.95 for 30 days and $14.95 recurring until they cancel. If they remain 4 months or longer it drops to $9.95 per month.

It's all about hustling! If these illegal tube sites would shut down and just go out of business it would actually save the industry in my opinion.

How long have you been gay?
    for sure many are hurting but this is a good way to make some money.

We convert 1 in 450 no bullshit
    adult jobs

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.

Heres A Thought Europeans Billing Europe!

Quote Originally Posted by donnylong View Post
    for sure many are hurting but this is a good way to make some money.
    Some smart people are actually marketing! Include in this offer a one-click re-join button and get them back on board - then you have a chance for an upsell in your members' area.

Extend the user lifespan and make more money :sunny:

BLOG IT!
    How Will You Spend Your 2011 EU Profits? - Webbilling.com

European Direct Debit Billing - Your Only Risk Is More Revenue!