Thread: Epassporte - Out Of Business?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Epassporte - Out Of Business?

So it would appear that Visa has cancelled Epassportes main processing account.

This means that unless your $$$ is in the wallet system of Epassporte, you have pretty much lost it, at least for the time being.

If you have funds available on your wallet, i would HIGHLY suggest that you transfer them in to your bank account as quickly as possible.

Because Visa has severed all ties with Epassporte at the present time, this also means that you are unable to use your physical or virtual cards to make any payments, including withdrawing funds out of the ATM.

Again, if you are able to access your Epassporte wallet, withdraw the funds you have on there, as SOON as you have finished reading this thread.

Regards,

Lee

This is the official statement from the owner of Epassporte.

Dear ePassporte Account Holders,

Please be advised that, at 12:00 PM PDT today, September 2, 2010, we were notified that effective immediately, Visa International has suspended our banking partner’s (St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank) ePassporte Visa program. The ePassporte e-Wallet program continues to be up and running, except funds cannot be transferred between your Visa Account and your e-Wallet. At this time ePassporte can no longer issue Visa Cards, and the ability for our Account Holders to make point of sale purchases and withdraw funds from ATMs has also been suspended.

At this time we do not know why this drastic action was taken by Visa. To us, it is unconscionable that such action would be taken without the opportunity for ePassporte to fully understand Visa’s reasons and to be able to take all steps necessary to keep our program running the way it has so successfully done for over 7 years. But that is what Visa has done.

As soon as we have more information we will be in contact with you.

In the meantime please be assured that your funds are safe.

We are very sorry for the short notice and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The ePassporte team is working diligently to rectify this situation.

We kindly ask you to bear with us while we work through this issue.

Please feel free to contact us via the message center or at our call center, should you have any questions, comments or concerns.

Thank You,

Christopher Mallick
    I have to say, it doesn't look good right now for a lot of people, especially in this economy

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay?
    Well that's me fucked! As if it wasn't bad enough before. :scissors:

Ive upped my payout limits to all the sites that pay via epassporte. Hopefully i wont loose any payments into epassporte.

Some of the affiliate sites only offer epassporte or web money as a payout option (im not giving my bank details out in the current web climate to russian sites.....stung by gaypay!)

Is web money reliable?

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    glad i stopped using them a long time ago

can't beat direct deposits

Quote Originally Posted by Goodlove View Post
    Well that's me fucked! As if it wasn't bad enough before. :scissors:
    Ian,

Open yourself a Lloyds international account, you shouldn't get charged as much for depositing U.S checks then.

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay?
    Don't think it's worth it Lee, I don't really earn enough to make it worth their while, but at least it was enough to pay my hosting every month from my epassporte account.

I'm on the dole queue come Monday! :specs:

Quote Originally Posted by Goodlove View Post
    Don't think it's worth it Lee, I don't really earn enough to make it worth their while, but at least it was enough to pay my hosting every month from my epassporte account.

I'm on the dole queue come Monday! :specs:
    At least you'll get cheap dental on JSA!

I had to pay $400 for a single fucking filling a few months back and the bastard wouldn't even pull it when thats all i wanted him to do

Regards,

Lee

We are in a Mercury Retrograde, so hopefully this gets sorted as it moves direct on Sept 12th.

Note to self ... next retro back up hard drives AND clean out bank accounts... :specs:

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor. twinkerbell's Avatar
    any updates?

New Site at TwinkPay - www.DoctorTwink.mobi
    icq# 587-790-275 :bunny: