Thread: Jess is a gay model looking for work

How long have you been gay?

Jess is a gay model looking for work

Jess is a new adult model looking for work. Here is a link to his profile http://www.xxxfilmjobs.com/profile_v...p?user_id=7369 Here is a photo

We convert 1 in 450 no bullshit
    adult jobs

Bump for Jess

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I found this comment posted on another board under a thread entitled "Craigslist adult shut down; Where to find guys?" Can you explain? I seen that you quit posting over there:

Don't bother with xxxfilmjobs.com/

I purchased a membership and immediately canceled the recurring; I wanted to test drive the site for a month without it rebilling.

A couple days later the site admin (someone named Donny Long) took it upon himself to change my status to "free account" which prevented me from seeing the model's profile pictures and/or sending emails to models.

Maybe it's fine if you never cancel. But IMHO it's a total scam if you choose to cancel prior to your next rebill cycle.

If we, as website owners, locked out our members or gave them extremely limited access after they canceled (but prior to their next billing cycle) everyone would chargeback.

Hmm. There's an idea... later! Gotta call my bank

-----

I'm asking because we're always hunting down guys. You do have a nice site... Just cautious.

If that is the case why didnt you just email Donny Long or the contact us on the site and I would have reupgraded you for the full 30 days. It was a mistake to downgrade you before the 30 days was up and rarely happens.

adult jobs

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    The site is a great idea, but hard to use.

Specifically, it is hard to keep track of models without printing out paper and writing notes with a pen.

i organize potential models by location (it doesn't do me any good if a model is 1000 miles away), photo, and my notes regarding what scenes they will perform on camera.

Also, I am turned off by the frequent use of the term "bullshit". Makes the whole premise unprofessional.

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    The site is a great idea, but hard to use.

Specifically, it is hard to keep track of models without printing out paper and writing notes with a pen.

i organize potential models by location (it doesn't do me any good if a model is 1000 miles away), photo, and my notes regarding what scenes they will perform on camera.

Also, I am turned off by the frequent use of the term "bullshit". Makes the whole premise unprofessional.
    how does us having to many models and that making it hard to keep track of models mean the site is hard to use?:broccoli:

adult jobs

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by donnylong View Post
    If that is the case why didnt you just email Donny Long or the contact us on the site and I would have reupgraded you for the full 30 days. It was a mistake to downgrade you before the 30 days was up and rarely happens.
    it wasn't me, it was another webmaster that you ignored on the other board.

Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    it wasn't me, it was another webmaster that you ignored on the other board.
    I dont ignore anyone, like i said if any of what you said was remotely true you or the so called person should have emailed the admin.

adult jobs