Thread: This Epassporte Issue - Has It Made You Change Your Opinion...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

This Epassporte Issue - Has It Made You Change Your Opinion...

On using affiliate programs that make their own payouts vs affiliate programs that payout using CCBill or Epoch?

With Webmaster Checks and now Epassporte both having problems in a relatively short space of time, are you still promoting affiliate programs who handle payouts themselves or have you changed or, are you considering changing given the last 2 instances of payments getting fucked up?

It would seem to be right now that financially, it would make sense for more of us to be using programs operated through CCBill and Epoch rather than those that rely on truly outsourced payment methods such as Epass, Webmaster Checks, Payoneer, etc, etc...

Your thoughts?

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    After two lost payments from smaller programs and the Epassporte collaps just when I wanted to make use of their services, I'll be very very reluctant in future to promote any program that's not with CCBill or Epoch. I'll stick with those smaller ones I'm promoting now, but it's quite unlikely that I will add any new ones for a long time.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I reduced my balances on my Payoneer cards.

As with any other investment instrument, not insured by the FDIC, I keep balances within tolerance for risk.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    Yup and I think it changed HITLERS opinion too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix6Sc42thu0