Thread: Submit account on gaymoviedome tube

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

Submit account on gaymoviedome tube

Hi peeps,

I am handing out submit accounts on gaymoviedome.com free legal tube that is released hopefully in a few days.

The site is open to take clips and galleries when you have a gay program.
    Currently i am filling up the DB with content, as soon that is done i will switch from MGP to TUBE. If you are interested in a submit account than please signup here:http://www.gaymoviedome.com/tube/sig...t_type=sponsor

After signup please write me an e-mail with the name you signed up with, the sponsor you represent and a list of sites you want under that account.

Cheers

godsmack at smart-scripts dot com
    Smart Tube Professional: Professional Tube Solution
    multi category/niche * high traffic * embed codes * hot linked FLVs * sponsor XML feeds * automatic updates * load balancing * pay per view * full blown community features like a youtube script * memcached * real time sales statistics * huge sponsor database with over 700k galleries * native support for many payment processors * mobile tube * Now with Zombaio support! * tube script * ICQ 144100843 for more information

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    I am bulk importing lots of content and noticed many hosted movie galleries do not have a quality image linked to their clips therefore most thumbs look really ugly after processing, if you have a program that has quality images linking to the clips please spam away, i will sign up and import your work.

Cheers
    multi category/niche * high traffic * embed codes * hot linked FLVs * sponsor XML feeds * automatic updates * load balancing * pay per view * full blown community features like a youtube script * memcached * real time sales statistics * huge sponsor database with over 700k galleries * native support for many payment processors * mobile tube * Now with Zombaio support! * tube script * ICQ 144100843 for more information

This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of this site, Godsmack does great work and his sites have good traffic :thumbsup:
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of this site, Godsmack does great work and his sites have good traffic :thumbsup:
    Thanks Luke! BTW i have added a thumb upload feature to the submit form so sponsors can now upload a HQ image for the clip. I would prefer this as i want to have a clean looking site with nice HQ thumbs..

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Can we manage uploading clips? How would that work? You can shoot me an email at amad at amadvideos.com

On another note, your affiliate program says that it will only pay via epassporte. Is that payout option going to change?