Thread: western union an option for paying affiliates

western union an option for paying affiliates

Do you think affiliates would want western union as a payment option? Its a bit expensive, but at least it would get them cash instantly.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Absolutely!

I have a Western Union prepaid MasterCard... just like ePass and Payo. The difference is that WU is a 100 year old banking company.

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    I don't know. As you already mentioned, WU is a bit pricy and if I have to choose an expensive way to get paid, I would go for wire transfer.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Bank wires are best and less expensive. I would certainly choose wire over wu.

I think there are a variety of options. It doesn't hurt to add more options for affiliates, the more you have the more likely you are to hit someone's favorite pay option
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    A UK program paid me via "transfer" to my UK bank account Friday. The UK equivalent of US ACH.

No currency exchange, no Wires, no waiting for a Check to travel across the Atlantic. And it didn't cost me anything to open the bank account.

Affiliates need to make an effort to meet program sponsors half way, and get bank accounts.

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    I don't think that getting or having a bank account is the biggest trouble. Costs of $30 per wire transfer is by far too expensive to make use of this fast and secure way of getting paid. Especially as I have reduced my payout limits to $100 now to minimize the risk of loosing money when the next sponsor goes downhill.