Thread: Windows Phone 7

Windows Phone 7

Looks like Microsoft is trying to play catch-up with its latest product release, Windows Phone 7. They are partnering with all the major phone makers to get the new mobile o/s released in various forms.

The goal for Microsoft’s latest smartphone is an ambitious one: to deliver a phone that truly integrates the things people really want to do, puts those things right in front of them, and either lets them get finished quickly or immerses them in the experience they were seeking.
    I thought that's what iPhone had already done LOL!!!

More details on their site http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphon...s/default.aspx
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    i was set on android but now drifting toward WP7
    too bad AT&T has more phones coming out than T-Mobile

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    I think Microsoft has really missed the boat on the whole smartphone market. I had a Sony X1 that had WP 6 and then upgraded to 6.5 and it was a crap operating system. I have looked at the new 7 and am not very impressed with it.

I got the HTC Desire a few months ago and have been really happy with the Android operating system, especially since they upgraded it to to the 2.2 operating system.

My bf has the iphone 4 and it is pretty cool but I am just not fond of anything that gives Steve Jobs anymore money.