Thread: Happy Friday Everyone!

Happy Friday Everyone!

Haven't posted in a while so I thought I would say hey! Have a great weekend! Also, we are now working with I-payout, so if anyone has any questions please let me know.

Hi Tiffany, good to see ya back. How is I-payout, I haven't heard of them before. Any info you can provide would be helpful.

Also, you should put this info in the AEBN Affiliate Support Forum as well!

cheers
    Luke
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    Hi Tiffany, good to see ya back. How is I-payout, I haven't heard of them before. Any info you can provide would be helpful.

Also, you should put this info in the AEBN Affiliate Support Forum as well!

cheers
    Luke
    Hey Luke!

Thanks for the suggestion, I will double check to see if Brian has put the info on AEBN affiliate support forum.

I am still familiarizing myself with the I-payout system but it definitely seems to be an improvement to Epassporte. Here are some of the highlights -

New Electronic Affiliate Payment System

Gunzblazing is pleased to be working with I-Payout Systems, an outstanding United States and European bank backed electronic payment-services-provider. I-Payout Systems have been providing superior webmaster payment services for close to 5 years.

Affiliate payment options include:

* Have it transferred to your existing bank account in any of over 200 countries
    * On to an existing credit card
    * On to an existing debit card
    * Ordering a new debit card in either USD or EUR which you will receive in 7 to 10 days. You can then receive payments from us on that new debit card.

I will keep you updated as to how affiliates are finding it!

Have a great day!

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Hi Tiffany -

I sent you an e-mail.

- Nick