Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: got HQ gay content?, in here please

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

got HQ gay content?, in here please

since the switch from MGP to TUBE gaymoviedome is taking off like a rocket! the site is growing fast and i can't keep up searching for quality content to add.
    If you have a gay program and have great quality content than please create a sponsor submit account and i will bulk import your content and add banners.

gaymoviedome is a free legal tube with lots of SE and bookies.

http://www.gaymoviedome.com/sponsors/
    Smart Tube Professional: Professional Tube Solution
    multi category/niche * high traffic * embed codes * hot linked FLVs * sponsor XML feeds * automatic updates * load balancing * pay per view * full blown community features like a youtube script * memcached * real time sales statistics * huge sponsor database with over 700k galleries * native support for many payment processors * mobile tube * Now with Zombaio support! * tube script * ICQ 144100843 for more information

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I signed up, but can't find a link about how we earn $$$s from our uploads.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    I signed up, but can't find a link about how we earn $$$s from our uploads.
    We will add a banner inside the player and ads around the player to monetize.
    We sign up to your program and put our ref. code under the banners.
    multi category/niche * high traffic * embed codes * hot linked FLVs * sponsor XML feeds * automatic updates * load balancing * pay per view * full blown community features like a youtube script * memcached * real time sales statistics * huge sponsor database with over 700k galleries * native support for many payment processors * mobile tube * Now with Zombaio support! * tube script * ICQ 144100843 for more information

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    That is not useful.

That kind of Tube site premise is destroying industry sales in 2010.

Tube sites interfere with program sponsors' direct relationship with their customers... from individual studio sites, to VOD sites like AEBN...

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    That is not useful.

That kind of Tube site premise is destroying industry sales in 2010.

Tube sites interfere with program sponsors' direct relationship with their customers... from individual studio sites, to VOD sites like AEBN...
    Errr what?

What other way is there to monetize?
    Also i see better conversion ratios on tube than when my site was a MGP.

We are 100% legal tube and we do our utmost best to send as much traffic to the sponsors we add as possible.
    We only add short clips, we add 2 banners, 640x480 and 330x300 banners, what else can we do to monetize?

There are 2 ways to monetize:

1) Be a Program and host and sell content.

2) Be a Studio and produce content.

What is killing the industry in 2010 is Tube sites like yours that take 10% to 50% of consumer revenue, for being a non-transparent middleman, interfering with the Programs and their consumers who are perfectly able to use Google and find Program sites on their own..

Nick, I totally disagree with your last remark. Godsmack is not only running a clean legal tube and working with programs, but the affiliate module is not exactly new, nor "killing the industry in 2010".
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    We're happy to work with legal tube sites. Just signed up for a sponsor account and we'll add you guys to the list of legal tubes we submit to.

Cheers,
    D.
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by zBUCKzDanny View Post
    We're happy to work with legal tube sites. Just signed up for a sponsor account and we'll add you guys to the list of legal tubes we submit to.

Cheers,
    D.
    Awesome, tell me what sites to add under your account and if possible provide me with 640x480 and 330x300 ad.. if you have something that comes close thats fine as well..

Multiple Sites?

How do you handle multiple sites?

Do we need to sign up a username for each site or just one main account that allows us to upload for multiple sites, each with different ads?

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    How do you handle multiple sites?

Do we need to sign up a username for each site or just one main account that allows us to upload for multiple sites, each with different ads?
    I can add as many sites under your program as you want, each site will also have it's own banners..

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    Awesome, tell me what sites to add under your account and if possible provide me with 640x480 and 330x300 ad.. if you have something that comes close thats fine as well..
    Great, will do! I'll get some custom banners into production as well and should have them ready by the end of the week.
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsmack View Post
    I can add as many sites under your program as you want, each site will also have it's own banners..
    OK thanks. Signed up as "GUYSonVIDEO".

GWW Community Member
    Do you promote Asian gay?

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Hi Godsmack,

what billers are available?
    Can you integrate Click&Buy?

Thanks

DEV
    :-D