Thread: TGP Galleries

wpchawaii

TGP Galleries

Hi Everyone,

My first site will be launching soon....and with that comes TGP posting. I have heard about various programs to assist with posting - TGP Russian Submitter, Advanced Submitter, Dream Submitter...

I know everyone has their favorites - but for a new guy starting out...which one do you all recommend? Also, is there a place I can find a list of the various gay TGPs to post too? I know these programs have some in their databases but they don't have them all.

Any help would be most appreciated!

Thanks

Pat

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Pat..

In all honesty if you are just starting out dont even think about using an automated submission program.

Wait until you have submitted manually for a month or two and see how many of your manual submissions get accepted before bombarding the TGP owners with thousands of listings that will never get accepted.

Just my $0.02

Regards,

Lee

wpchawaii

Thanks Lee

Hi Lee,

Thanks for the advice. All cents are welcome!

Yes, I'm starting out but I figured the auto submissions would help me...but I guess I need to make sure my TGPs are accepted by the TGP owners before auto submitting.

Again thanks!

Pat

gel
    Originally posted by Lee
    Pat..

In all honesty if you are just starting out dont even think about using an automated submission program.

Wait until you have submitted manually for a month or two and see how many of your manual submissions get accepted before bombarding the TGP owners with thousands of listings that will never get accepted.

Just my $0.02

Regards,

Lee
    I agree and disagree with Lee on this one.

I agree that should stay away from "auto" submissions all together.

Instead look into "assited" submission systems.

The main difference is that with autosubmissions you never actually see what is being submitted to the TGP. With assited submissions the script fills the forms and gives you a chance to make sure everything is correct before you hit submit.

I personally like
    Advanced Submitter. It has all the features I need in a script.

Building a TGP database is important. If you hit me up on ICQ I can try to help you out.
    In the mean time surf the Gay TGPs look at the sites those TGPs are linking to. Also look at the recips on the galleries. That's a good place to start.

Download the Alexa toolbar. It is very useful for getting a rough idea of the traffic level a TGP has. The lower the ranking the more traffic to the domain.

my 2 cents: autosubmitters are a great tool for saving a lot of time, there is no reason why you should not start out using them as long as you have a good quality gallery to submit then you will get listed by tgps...so why would you bother hand submitting when an autosubmit will work way quicker by automatically building your gallery pages with recips in place, auto submitting and auto confirming those annoying confirm emails.

smart time management for TGP gallery submitters is a must, and the only way you can do that is with an autosubmitter.

cheers,
    Luke