Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sponsor Question

Pixxxel

Sponsor Question

Hey guys, sticking to my promise of posting more, was wondering if you guys could throw a few sponsors at me that have good hunk/stud sites to promote? Trying to find some for a project, and haven't had much luck. You can throw your aff id in if you want

Thanks guys!

Michael

Rainbo1956
    Pick Me, Pick Me!!!

Actually, for an all round great site to promote check eruptionZone out

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Pixxxel
    Originally posted by Lee
    We have http://www.qualitymales.com on http://www.studmoney.com

Regards,

Lee

Was looking through QM, and it looks like a good site, except did you know it has about a dozen or more spelling errors on it's tour pages? Didn't know if you were aware or not

But it looks like a good site.

Michael

Check out Hunk Money

i haven't found one i consider really top notch - and i've been looking. i HAVE seen a couple sites, but unfortunately they didn't have affiliate programs or very poorly.

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. shelmal's Avatar
    I do really well withtopbucks Muscle site. One of my best converting sites.

BDBionic
    AWOLMarines

is definitely a site worth checking out. They've got a brand new tour and are converting for me at well under 1:100!!

It's got no-shit straight Marines picked up from bases in and around San Diego, CA and filmed in totally real and intense footage.

Not only does it convert great but it also retains excellently. Due in no small part to the fact that it has:

- Over 250 20minute (on average) videos (it updates every day with a new video that's 15-25 minutes long, and 8 months worth of daily updates are archived and available for members in high quality streams)
    - Categorized archives so members can check out videos that feature everything from "Babyfaced Marines" to "Marines Fucking", "Marines Sucking", "Cowboys", "Bulldogs", "Circle Jerks", and so on.
    - Exclusive online audition photo galleries of the actual test shots taken when these fresh and new recruits showed up for their first ever photo sessions.

It's hard to really describe the site because it's just totally different. The Bobby guy - thus the "Bobbys Marines" name to the series of videos featured here - is some whacked out crazy gay guy who lives in San Diego and actually has this reputation among these Marines in SoCal as a dude whos willing to get them off and pay them well for it. The vids are almost as wierd as they are hot and surfers totally love them.

I started promoting AWOLMarines a long time ago at their request as part of an online marketing development package. I'm no longer affiliated with them as the contract has expired and I got them where they wanted to go and everybody was happy but have continued to promote them through their affiliate program on my own because it's just converting that well and getting tons of signups.

So definitely check them out if you're looking to promote a real, straight, hunk, hardcore military guy site. And for your own shits and giggles definitely check out their tour and the free video samples. It's hot!! haha

Let me know if you need help signing up for their affiliate program (believe the link might be down right now but I can get ahold of them for ya and get you lined up with it).

:army:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Pixxxel
    Was looking through QM, and it looks like a good site, except did you know it has about a dozen or more spelling errors on it's tour pages? Didn't know if you were aware or not

But it looks like a good site.

Michael
    Ack.. we'll get that fixed up asap than thanks for letting me know

Regards,

Lee

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    Check out RandyBlue from BlueLoot if you haven't. Some hot hot hot stud guys and all are photographed by Randy so there's no Ounique content. They have both Images and Videos, I think they're pitching the videos more now.

Bell
    some really great ones have already been mentioned above...

I was looking at the program Harlan has
    and I think these look good as well:

http://www.pridebucks.com/index-summer.php

~Bell

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. shelmal's Avatar
    I recommend pridebucks very highly also I just thought you were looking for a hunk type site and topbucks is muscle site is just hunky guys...

Hey Brian it looks good but I dont see a way to sign up.

BDBionic
    Originally posted by shelmal
    Hey Brian it looks good but I dont see a way to sign up.
    Heya Shelmal

Yeah, I talked to Jim over @ AWOLMarines.com today. He'll activate the affiliate sign up link shortly. He doesn't want to do it yet because is still making a major content update to the site... the "Marine Divisions" section with the categorized videos. 180 streams on top of the existing 8 months archives.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Once those 180 new streams are up and ready, he'll test out the whole site and then will be good to go! He wisely doesn't want to get anyone to sign up just yet and have anyone lose out on a retention because the updates are still taking place.

You'll be one of the first to know once things are ready to go. I'd say 1-2 weeks

hopefully it will be posted on this board. i think marines is it's own niche, not hunks, but i'll throw some traffic at it and see what happens :-)