Thread: Automation tools

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar

Automation tools

I am looking for new automation tools available that are a must for webmasters. What tools do you guys use and recommend?
    Dade Williams

umm .. that's a rather broad request. Can you narrow it down by what project(s) you want to accomplish with them?

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    anything from bloging links tgp mgp tube any scripts that you set up and let it run wild
    Dade Williams

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    you can run 100% autopilot with smart tube pro... although.. autopilot sounds better than it actually is..
    Smart Tube Professional: Professional Tube Solution
    multi category/niche * high traffic * embed codes * hot linked FLVs * sponsor XML feeds * automatic updates * load balancing * pay per view * full blown community features like a youtube script * memcached * real time sales statistics * huge sponsor database with over 700k galleries * native support for many payment processors * mobile tube * Now with Zombaio support! * tube script * ICQ 144100843 for more information

I am also looking for some new automation tools to help make new promo sites. I have SiteOrganizer, BlogsOrganizer and the JMB tubeX script, what else is there to make promo / traffic sites?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

:OHIO:

Luke, didn't you mention once upon a time that Arles could be setup to auto create galleries?

Yes, Arles is another tool that I use, it helps you create TGP galleries.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com