Thread: TGP Sites or Tube?

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar

TGP Sites or Tube?

Hey everyone im interested in getting your opinion if there
    Is there any value in starting a TGP site these days, or should I be starting a tube instead?
    Dade Williams

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by x0pa View Post
    Hey everyone im interested in getting your opinion if there
    Is there any value in starting a TGP site these days, or should I be starting a tube instead?
    I switched my site from MGP to tube and traffic is growing pretty fast, conversions seem about the same, i would go tube as the SE likes it a lot more
    Smart Tube Professional: Professional Tube Solution
    multi category/niche * high traffic * embed codes * hot linked FLVs * sponsor XML feeds * automatic updates * load balancing * pay per view * full blown community features like a youtube script * memcached * real time sales statistics * huge sponsor database with over 700k galleries * native support for many payment processors * mobile tube * Now with Zombaio support! * tube script * ICQ 144100843 for more information

Godsmack, I see that you are now doing traffic trades on your GayMovieDome site. Did the traffic growth you saw come from trades, better / more search engine traffic, more people bookmarking and returning, or something else?

Also, it seems you have a great pulse on the TGP & tube industry, are there a lot of TGPs converting to tube sites now?

Anyone else running TGP and tube sites? It would be great to get additional feedback too.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    Godsmack, I see that you are now doing traffic trades on your GayMovieDome site. Did the traffic growth you saw come from trades, better / more search engine traffic, more people bookmarking and returning, or something else?

Also, it seems you have a great pulse on the TGP & tube industry, are there a lot of TGPs converting to tube sites now?

Anyone else running TGP and tube sites? It would be great to get additional feedback too.
    I lost lots of google love few months ago when gaymoviedome was MGP, i lost about 60k of traffic overnight, been tweaking and tweaking to fix it but it didn't work. I finally decided to do the switch to Tube and i must say i didn't regret it, i am growing in SERPS and traffic grew from 60k that was left of the site after the Google drop to almost 130k in no time.
    Bookies grow, SE grows as well although mainly Bing and Yahoo.
    I suspect gaymoviedome was penalized for some reason, hoping it will still come back anytime soon.

Yes, we see many tgp/mgp webmasters converting to tube.
    I know because i sell a very popular TUBE script :-)

Sales wise it seems tube do worse, but it's hard for me to see as my site had dropped from almost 200k to 60k
    The site is growing fast and will soon be on my old level and i will be able to see better stats.
    Smart Tube Professional: Professional Tube Solution
    multi category/niche * high traffic * embed codes * hot linked FLVs * sponsor XML feeds * automatic updates * load balancing * pay per view * full blown community features like a youtube script * memcached * real time sales statistics * huge sponsor database with over 700k galleries * native support for many payment processors * mobile tube * Now with Zombaio support! * tube script * ICQ 144100843 for more information