View Poll Results: Should Scott Vogel co-host "The Darren Austin Show"

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!! I think he was great and would be a fun addition to the show

12 85.71%
  • No! Darren works better alone and I think that Darren is just fine the way he is

2 14.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scott Vogel/Darren Austin

Darren Austin

Scott Vogel/Darren Austin

If you heard the show last night , in between all of the tech nightmares that I went through then you heard Scott Vogel on the show.
    I want to know what you guys think about Scott possiably co-hosting "The Darren Austin Show" .
    So speak out and give me your thoughts!!

MacDaddy
    i'm not sure that there is enough room in the spotlight than anyone else other than Darren. although, I like Scott a lot. Maybe in a side kick type role ;-)

Ounique
    I only heard a little of the show yesterday but what I heard sounded groovy. I'd say Scott would be a great addition.

MacDaddy
    Okay, I have to admit I missed the show last night... so I don't know what the fuck i'm talking about... but that usually doesn't stop me :-)

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    Scott was fun... I can just picture him and Darren with their big shit eating grins doing the show.. Every Monday is gonna be like a girls night out slumber party!

Socket2Jake
    I missed the show last night too, but it is always better to have another personality to add to the dynamic of things! I say go for it!

Scott

Heres A Thought Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I think that periodic visits would be fun with that new pay raise for being a co-host! LOL

...and you all are just too nice!!!!!!!!!!!!! I promise to do my best.....just like a supporting actress! LOL:groovy:

Darren Austin
    Scott I think a steady co-hosting position is awesome, WELCOME TO THE SHOW !

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Awesome news!

I thought the chemistry was great! Every Lucy needs an Ethel
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    I'm with Harlan... the chemistry between you two is great! And it come across very well!

So glad to hear this!

Gary-Alan

Scott

LMAO

Originally posted by Harlan
    Awesome news!

I thought the chemistry was great! Every Lucy needs an Ethel

Scott

LOL

Originally posted by MacDaddy
    i'm not sure that there is enough room in the spotlight than anyone else other than Darren. although, I like Scott a lot. Maybe in a side kick type role ;-)
    Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez MAry! I keep getting labeled "sidekick"..."Ethel" etc. LOL I would only be on the show to support my queer homie Darren! I am not in search of stardum or attention.........I just love ta chat and I totally appreciate the kind words!!!!!!!!!

I guess I will be chatting ya up next Monday! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I went to your site, but I forgot to put my private part up! Ooops! LOL

RainGurl
    hmm... maybe felix and oscar?
    kate and allie?
    cagney and lacey?
    bj and the bear?

Darren Austin
    How about Blair and Jo -Facts of life?

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Mary and Rhoda
    Gidgette and Anete
    Electra Woman and Dyna Girl
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com