Thread: Gonna be at Internext?

BDBionic

Gonna be at Internext?

Looking for:

- Programming
    - Site design and redesign
    - Site beautification
    - Online marketing (SEO and affiliate program development and promotion)

?

Get in touch with me if you'd like to meet up in sunny (partly... with frequent and sudden showers and thunderstorms and excessive humidity) Florida to discuss how Bionic Pixels might be able to help you out and hook you up!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    What if we just wanna hook up with you for sex?

Regards,

Lee

Dawgy
    get in line

BDBionic
    As Dawgy said, get in line.

While we're on that subject, I am also selling advertising space on my buttcheeks and the small of my back. Those interested in being sponsors should contact me. Prices are somewhat high, but if you know anything about my reputation, you also know exposure will be extremely high and that it'd be an excellent opportunity to introduce your product/program to a large number of Internext attendees as well as South Florida residents.

To make things easier, I've included the following price list:

- Buttcheek package: $500 left. $750 right. Discounted left buttcheek price on account of sponsor's print material competing with Ronald Reagan head-shaped birthmark for attention.
    - Small of back: $1500
    - Frontside sponsorship package: Ideal advertising opportunity for those interested in maximum exposure to anyone I end up topping.
    NOTE: Fulfillment of this particular advertising opportunity can not be guaranteed and there are no refunds.
    - Top of head: $250. Quality of service delivered usually means limited exposure, thus the discounted rate.
    - "Salad Dressing Special" Please inquire for details
    - Vocal Shoutouts: An example of a Vocal Shoutout delivered last year would be the infamous Friday night 3some moment in BDBionic's hotel room when his guests were treated to the phrase: "Harder! Deeper! CCBill is the answer to all your payment processing needs! Faster!"
    - Post-Convention Gossip Promo, delivered via AIM and ICQ and consisting of target-specific text promotion a la "... seriously... get a few Red Bulls and vodkas in him when you see him in Vegas. And I can guarantee he'll polish your knob like he's got a Brasso tongue. He's a total nympho! Not to mention his program converts excellent off of TGP traffic. Check it out!"

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.