Thread: SEXMoney.com Dinner in Barcelona!

Kath

SEXMoney.com Dinner in Barcelona!

Hey guys... just wanted to pop in and make sure that all Euro webmasters (or folks traveling across the pond this summer) were invited to the SEXMoney.com Round Table Webmaster Dinner in Barcelona, Spain! Should be pretty cool... make sure to RSVP though ahead of time as space is LIMITED!

SEXMoney is proud to announce and invite you to the Round Table Dinner in Barcelona (Spain, Europe). This Spanish webmaster gathering is going to provide you the opportunity to meet local webmasters and talk business.

The owner and the CEO of SEXMoney are going to be present at this special occasion. We all are interested in meeting each other in order to exploit further business potentials.

The dinner will take place on Thursday July 15th at 9PM in the center of Barcelona. Please express your interest as soon as possible since places are limited up to 35 persons.

Hope to see you there!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Me es muy grato invitarle a la cena-reunión de Sexmoney que se celebrará en Barcelona (España, Europa). Será una reunión entre webmasters a nivel nacional que os dará la oportunidad de conocer a los otros webmasters y de charlar de negocios.

En esta ocasión especial, estarán tanto el propietario de Sexmoney como el Director General. Este encuentro será interesante para todos, ya que podremos explotar potenciales futuros negocios.

La cena tendrá lugar el jueves 15 de julio a las 21 hrs. en el centro de Barcelona. Dado que podemos hacer reserva para un máximo de 35 personas,os agradecería que me comunicaseis vuestro interés en asistir lo antes posible.

Un cordial saludo,
    - Stefaan Lippens
    Soporte Webmaster SEXmoney España
    spain@sexmoney.com

RainGurl
    hey kath, just send me my plane ticket and I'll be there!!!

Kath
    Oh I know... doesn't Barcelona in the summer sound like an amazing trip?!?

*checks frequent flyer miles frantically*

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Oh awesome will there be naked matadors there for us too

Regards,

Lee

Kath
    Originally posted by Lee
    Oh awesome will there be naked matadors there for us too

Regards,

Lee
    Ummmmmm.....sure....? I mean, I've never been to Spain, but aren't there like 3 naked matadors to every "normal" person over there? It's like the golden streets of America except Spain is paved with naked hotties!

* You know I'm just kidding.... right Lee?!? If that's all it took I would have arranged for some naked matadors in San Diego to get you guys out for Cybernet!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    We'll come and see you in San Diego when you come and see us in Florida if not before

Regards,

Lee

Kath
    Originally posted by Lee
    We'll come and see you in San Diego when you come and see us in Florida if not before

Regards,

Lee
    I know... I know...

But I won't be making Florida for sure now - I tore my miniscus in my left knee and will probably be doing the crutches thing through the winter holidays now. I'll be lucky to be walking normal by Vegas. So... have some of those awesome Miami Vice drinks at the ocean bar for me in Florida - we thought of you at the margarita bar in San Diego. *sigh* We'll just have to meet @ Mizuno's in Vegas...