Thread: Toronto Pride - Whos Coming?

TheLegacy

Toronto Pride - Whos Coming?

so whos coming to toronto for pride June 21 - 27th??

http://www.pridetoronto.com/intro.htm

Jasun
    I'll be there.

Funny, I had just finished writing my Webmaster's Rant about it for the Metromen homepage. I didn't want to go after going and hating it for so many years, but a few years back, all my friends (all straight) insisted that I come with them.

We had a blast.

We go and get horribly drunk and stumble around the city streets and moon people and acts like twats and have an amazing time. We play pool and I cruise the gay boys and they cruise the gay boys' straight female friends.

And all my friends get laid. Go figure.

Dawgy
    ive heard rumors that ill be there :curtain:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Its a tad to far for me

Actully thinking about it.. i havent been to any US based Pride events yet :eek:

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    My apartment overlooks Church Street, there's no getting away from it. Should be a blast.

The big Saturday night party moved from the Exhibition Grounds, which is huge, to the Docks, which is not as big. The organizers are spouting insurance cancellation as being the reason.

This year the Pride round of parties moved from the hands of promoters into the hands of the Pride committee itself. This could be a good thing, but it could also mean that we'll be dealing with compliance rules about how many lesbian, transgendered, bisexual, differently abled, single-moms, and transsexual people we need to have in the half-time show.

Nothing like politics to ruin all the fun.

I'm heading to the Beef Ball on Saturday. Big, burly, hairy men and leather. Should be a blast.

Dzinerbear

TheLegacy
    grab my icq guys so that we can hook up for partying on saturday and sunday.

Jason
    :crybaby:

<whining>

I wanna go....

MacDaddy
    I'm living in the gay village now, so I'll be there. My father will be one of nudies marching again this year. I can't give up the opportunity see the old man get arrested ;-)

Jasun
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    I'm heading to the Beef Ball on Saturday. Big, burly, hairy men and leather. Should be a blast.
    WHY am i only finding out about this now?

Um.... I might see you there.

J

Dzinerbear
    better get your ticket now, Jasun, I expect it'll sell out if it hasn't already.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

Jason
    is it just me or does jasun have a new avatar every time i log in???

Jasun
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    better get your ticket now, Jasun, I expect it'll sell out if it hasn't already.
    I'll do that.

That looks like a lot of fun. I like that DJ, too... I've never heard him play, but he's a great kisser.

HA

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by 123Jason
    is it just me or does jasun have a new avatar every time i log in???
    I was thinking the same thing... And each one is yummy!

Now if we can only get on of him on his bike in the helmet naked! Or will you be doing that at Pride, Jasun? LOL

Giggles,
    GA

Jasun
    see, the problem with having my picture taken on the bike naked is that my parking space at home is directly next to Karl's, and I'd NEVER hear the end of that.

And I was asked to ride along in the parade, but that starts at 3:00, and I'll be so drunk by that point I won't be able to FIND my bike, let alone ride it.

TheLegacy
    okay.. so once again.. any of those that are interested in heading out for some drinks or party on the weekend let me know.

icq or email me