Thread: Off subject - funny

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Off subject - funny

We just had a director in Oklahoma City, OK. He filmed.... Well... The whole movie was done (Titled "Oklahoma Bareback.") So our director went sight seeing to get video captures of the monuments and stuff to show that the movie was really filmed in Oklahoma. Our director went to the suburbs of Oklahoma City to film the last part. All of the sudden, these hillbillies came running after him with shot guns... They ran him outta town . It's funny, he said they were pure hillbillies... the trucks, beards, overalls, boots, the whole 9 yards. HAHA. But we got our DVD done, and nobody was hurt in the least bit. His words were, "I felt like I was on the Beverly Hillbillies show and grandma with the shotgun was chasing after me (even though it were all men.)"

In their defense, he did have on a company shirt with a big video camera.

But we all pictured these "hillbillies" who live on gutted down farm land chasing after him. He was outside the city limits.

Now Oklahoma is not one of the states I would of looked in for "hillbilly" folks! Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee ... but not Oklahoma. And yes, that does prompt a pretty funny image. Too bad he couldn't film it/ them ... LOL

Just hearing the story was hilarious. I would have loved to have been there! :pigs10:

that would have made a great intro into the movie LOL!!!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

How long have you been gay? archer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    Just hearing the story was hilarious. I would have loved to have been there! :pigs10:
    i'm not so sure I would have wanted to be there.... what with the guns and all.

what did his shirt actually say? and how big was the camera?

were they running him out of town because of the 'company' or because he was filming them?

... oh and some pics of the cornfed oklahomos would be nice too

The shirt on the back said "Sebastian's Studios." The front said "Director." The cameras we use are good size. Here is what he was using: http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/...52921665801264

The guns weren't drawn, just in their hands. He said it wasn't a scary situation, they got out of a truck, walked up to him, told him to get the hell out of town. So he did. We were done filming anyways. The models in the movie weren't "hillbilly" but were rugged, a couple older and a couple twinks. it was an inter-age film.