Thread: KJCash Relaunches CJXXX, Offers Bonuses Up to $1,500

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar

KJCash Relaunches CJXXX, Offers Bonuses Up to $1,500

KJCash.com CEO Craig Jackson ("CJ") has announced the re-launch of CJXXX.com and a new incentive program which will offers affiliates the chance to earn up to $1500 bonus cash.

"We decided it was time to give CJXXX a facelift, so our design team came up with what I think is a very fresh and innovative new design," said Jackson. "Our initial testing with our organic traffic has shown very favorable results, so we wanted to celebrate the re-launch by offering affiliates the chance to earn some substantial bonus cash."

All new sales to the CJXXX.com site during November qualify toward the bonus program. All affiliates, both new and existing, are eligible to participate and sales can be sent via partnership rev-share or the pay-per-signup program.

"As with our previous promotions, I wanted to make this something that is attainable by all affiliates, large and small. So many of the bonus programs I see these days have thresholds set so high they are out of reach to all except the biggest affiliates,” added Jackson.

The bonus program is structured as follows: 10 new sales to CJXXX.com get a cash bonus of $50; 25 new sales get a cash bonus of $200; 50 new sales get a cash bonus of $500; 100 new sales during the month and get a cash bonus of $1500.

As with other KJCash incentive programs, there is nothing special to do, no complications, no outrageous thresholds to hit, no emails to send, no hoops to jump through. The bonus program is in effect for all new sales to CJXXX.com from November 1-30.

The KJCash program currently consists of 9 sites, including CJXXX.com, WorkinMenXXX.com, BareBackTwinkz.com, Str8BoyzSeduced.com, DefiantBoyz.com, BrazilianStudz.com, LaughingAsians.com, GayAsianTwinkz.com and SpunkStarz.com. Additional sites are under construction and members will get access to those as they go live.

Affiliates can promote the sites through Partnership RevShare or the Pay-Per-Signup program. Promotional materials currently available include weekly affiliate newsletters with new materials, RSS feeds, embedded flash video previews, hosted movie and photo galleries, animated and static banners, and a hosted blog.

For more information, CJ can be reached via email cj@kjcash.com.

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    signing up :juggle:
    Dade Williams

wow -- that sure got my attention! How's things going for you CJ?

Congrats, the new site looks good. How are you finding sales on the multi-access site vs sales on the niche sites?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com