Thread: Cybersocket Web Awards voting now open!

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!

Cybersocket Web Awards voting now open!

YAY it is good to be able to post this here .. voting has begun.. Look and see there are quite a few people from here (and wow they don't all advertise) Luke congrats on your biz person nom!

Vote here:
    http://www.cybersocketwebawards.com/vote.php

http://www.cybersocketwebawards.com/vote_industry.php
    Holly Ruprecht
    Business Development

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    My question (before I vote) how do people put in the nominations? Seems these are all sites, companies, categories that advertise with you. We get the cybersocket here at a nearby club and I've seen everything there on the polls in the newspaper of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    My question (before I vote) how do people put in the nominations? Seems these are all sites, companies, categories that advertise with you. We get the cybersocket here at a nearby club and I've seen everything there on the polls in the newspaper of yours.
    They vote before hand and than the highest number of vote getters are in the final nominations.. Actually you are wrong about that.. GWW here was nominated, Luke from Hunk Money was nominated, Adam 4 Adam, none of these people buy ads and the list goes on and on.. So the conspiracy theory attached to these awards is not only silly but wrong..
    Holly Ruprecht
    Business Development

Holly... I'm not creating a beef with you. I was only curious. I do know in the past Cybersocket wasn't well liked. I'm not them, I know there was some beefs with you in the past on here. After we met at the AVN show in Hollywood, I looked at things different with your help. It's all good, I was only wondering how the nominations were chosen. By the way, you always brighten my day on facebook

Ugg sorry I didn't mean to sound upset sweetie... I am not and I also enjoyed meeting you in Florida YAY! Will you come out to awards? Would be nice to hang :lashes:
    Holly Ruprecht
    Business Development

girrrrrrl you are so crazy. I'm not sure if I could keep up with you! :shock: It was wonderful! Unfortunately, no we won't be able to. We're stuck here in Florida But we are relocating again... We're moving again to Palm Springs in the summer. That gives me plenty of time to get back up my party skills so that I can keep up with ya! :juggle:

Wow, I am surprised and rather delighted to see my name in that list. Oh Holly, you sure do know how to make a boy feel all warm inside

And a big congrats to all those that have been nominated!

Holly, one question, do you know when the awards are going to be this year?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    Oh Holly, you sure do know how to make a boy feel all warm inside
    I am so not saying a word. I wanted to.... I'll get smacked! HAHA! Although, Holly is the best "fag hag" around! Much love to ya Holly!

Per Luke, you have really came a long way over the years. Seems like yesterday you was with Chili Host. Then you went to hunk money and we are in amazement with all of your accomplishments. If anyone should get awarded, it should be you (and I did vote for you ) You certainly deserve it!

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    Congrats to everyone nominated for the awards. It also made my day to see a few of our sites and affiliate program on the list...yayy!!
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

Hey Luke you really deserve it! The awards are on Feb 7th during the Xbiz show
    Holly Ruprecht
    Business Development

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    Hey Luke you really deserve it! The awards are on Feb 7th during the Xbiz show
    Luke got my vote.
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. jeremyroddick's Avatar
    Yay BonoboCash is nominated in the Best Affiliate Program for the first year. Thanks to everybody who nominated us. Vote for us :p
    Jeremy Roddick - www.bonobocash.com - ICQ: 375661750 - 1-877-824-7561 ext. 707
    Videoboys.com | Squirtz.com | JeremyRoddick.com

Luke didn't just work at Chilihost ... he owned it, just as he owns Hunkmoney, Latino Bucks and British Bucks and GWW ....!! So yes, he certainly deserves to be Biz Person of the Year! You rock, Luke!

you guys are all sweeties, thanks for making my day :26_003:
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com