Thread: Nats?

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!

Nats?

Is anyone using them? Are you happy? They aren't really nice people and I getting a bit fucking fed up.. I wanna hear your input though
    Holly Ruprecht
    Business Development

Ok I am a bit hot headed I shouldn't have wrote that.. But what has been your experience if any?
    Holly Ruprecht
    Business Development

We use NATS on all 3 of our programs (2 x NATS3 & 1 x NATS4). I prefer NATS3 as I find NATS4 has focused too much on stats and programming but failed on usability interfaces.

Overall, I am extremely happy with what NATS has allowed me to do. Sure, its a struggle getting some stuff setup, its a very technical product after all. But it does actually do what it is supposed to, and in an efficient manner too. As for their support, it has gotten a lot better in the last year. The techies are always helpful, patient and very nice to me. Their ticket turnaround is usually within a couple hours, once I had to do an urgent ticket and it was answered within minutes.

Bottom line, I am able to make more money with NATS than without, so yes, I am happy with it.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Thanks sweetie I value your input..
    Holly Ruprecht
    Business Development

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    We used Carma from Too Much Media. They weren't friendly at all and it just seemed they just didn't care. (We finally got rid of carma and went to elevated-x) but I didn't care for them either.

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.

Europeans Billing Europe!

Curious whether these are customer service or user support issues?
    I know from my side of the equation, service and support can often undo a great relationship and it's hard work to stay involved and try to oversee every aspect of company interaction...and of course tech should never communicate with the outside world :img65:
    BLOG IT!
    How Will You Spend Your 2011 EU Profits? - Webbilling.com

European Direct Debit Billing - Your Only Risk Is More Revenue!

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    Hey Holly,

I definitely saw a huge increase in my business after hooking up with Nats. As Luke said setting things up is a pain in the ass in the beginning, but once you get through the initial pains it is quite easy to use. There are lots of advantages, here's just a few I can think of off the top of my head:

1. The ability to add cascading billing for your affiliates which will increase your (and their) sales.
    2. Better stats for you and your affiliates.
    3. An easy to use accounting and payout system that helps you to make sure you never miss a payout.
    4. A great mailing program that makes it so that you can send affiliate emails so that their linking code is in the already in the links.

The key with their support is to find a few of their good techs you can get on ICQ and maintain a good relationship with...I've got about 5 or 6 of them and can usually get ahold of someone within minutes if something goes wrong or I need help.

Personally speaking, when I'm looking for affiliate programs to promote I always prefer Nats programs and also find I make much better sales with Nats affiliate programs then I do then with affiliate programs only using one biller.

Hope that helps!!
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.