Thread: video types

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. webnet's Avatar

video types

What video types do you use in your paysite?

WMV, MP4, Flash ... Realvideo ... any other ?

there are increasingly different types and qualities,

imagine have each video in Low, Med and High quality, and each quality in WMV, MP4, Flash etc... I would like simplify it :-)

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    WMV and Flash are the best. Offering small and large files for both is the best way to go.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. jeremyroddick's Avatar
    We actually recompressed our whole catalogue on Videoboys and we had to go thru that same process. We wanted to get rid of really old formats and put everything up to date.

Our large, high quality .mp4 download will playback in most standards-based video players and our “portable” download in .m4v format is specifically targeted to those millions of ipod and iphone users.
    Jeremy Roddick - www.bonobocash.com - ICQ: 375661750 - 1-877-824-7561 ext. 707
    Videoboys.com | Squirtz.com | JeremyRoddick.com

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. webnet's Avatar
    windows media can stream correctly in all MAC computers?

for portable devices like iPad and iPhone mp4 its ok, just I tried in my Nexus One (android 2.2) and mp4 play amazing ;-) I think still better than my boyfriend iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyroddick View Post
    We actually recompressed our whole catalogue on Videoboys and we had to go thru that same process. We wanted to get rid of really old formats and put everything up to date.

Our large, high quality .mp4 download will playback in most standards-based video players and our “portable” download in .m4v format is specifically targeted to those millions of ipod and iphone users.
    Same here, we reprocessed and now have flash clips plus full versions of our videos in wmv and mp4 plus smaller mp4 clips for mobile/iphone users.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

What do you consider 'good sex'? rawTOP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by webnet View Post
    windows media can stream correctly in all MAC computers?
    No. WMV won't work on Macs without special software.

MPEG-4 with H.264 can work everywhere, and it's relatively small and high quality.

Banned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    WMV and Flash are the best. Offering small and large files for both is the best way to go.
    I would offer something for mac users to. We provide QuickTime
    Banned User: Threats Issued.

we're redoing our videos so we'll be offering them in WMV, MP4 and streaming flash. seems like that way we'll have something for everyone.