Thread: Asian twink vids/photos

having fun

Asian twink vids/photos

I am looking for exclusive or non exclusive asian twink videos and photo sets. Anyone selling anything at the moment? Let me know!

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    Honestly I think it would be difficult to find anyone selling Asian gay content unless it's really old and recycled. There are just a few people producing it, and those that do have to take a lot of risks and so are usually unwilling to sell it.

That said, if you have a serious offer you can email me and I could see if we could do anything for you. It wouldn't be cheap though.
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

having fun
    Yah that is what I am running up against, getting new and current. Thanks, will email you. Am busy planning my 2011 content purchases so will be in touch shortly.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I actually work with Asian non-Twink - 21-30, jocks, frat guys, actors, models, sports (soccer to martial arts). Non-feminine, height proportionate to weight, not skinny.

I would be open to buy some of that.

having fun
    if you have any samples send some to my email, be keen to have a look.