Thread: where to start

I am new here

where to start

I read alot but now i want to know where to start. I think blogs are good, but maybe I should start with blogspot to save money? Or is it better to start with something else?

Yes, blogs are a good place to start. I would avoid blogspot as they tend to delete adult blogs every 3 or 4 months without notice, and if that happened to yours you would lose all your work.

Check this thread for some free blog services that host adult blogs.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

And check this thread for a hosting and domain name BlackFriday deal that will get you up and running for a year for only $15 total. You'd own the domain name and have hosting that won't keep you from getting listed at most of the link list websites. (Many won't allow you to list a site hosted on the free hosted blog websites)

But don't dawdle -- these offers end TODAY - Nov.26

I am new here
    i think its good to start small so i think free is better right now. I will get a new blog at the freehosts place and start out.

Ok, but you may have problems getting places to upload your images to that you'll use in the blog, plus you'll have to link out to them. Just a thought. Also, without a domain, a lot of sponsors won't let you have an affiliate account.