Thread: Black Friday Deal: ONE YEAR Certified Hosting $10

Black Friday Deal: ONE YEAR Certified Hosting $10

Certified Hosting is offering their GEEK package today only for $10! That's ten dollars for one full year!

From 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM PST on Friday November 26, 2010 you can use the promo code: BLACKFRIDAY to purchase Adult friendly hosting for all of your marketing needs! This package offers unlimited domains, unlimited hosting, tube site ready, unlimited email addresses, web site builder and more!

So don't wait, grab your $10 Black Friday deal now!

PS: grab the discount code for a domain at Godaddy in Luke's thread: http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=34870. Now you're all set to start or expand your adult site empire!

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I signed up, for a whopping 6 hours. Then cancelled.

On an important page of 9 links to script packages they support, 7 resulted in 404 errors. When I contacted live chat and telephone support, they freaked out.

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    i always blow the good ones

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    You didn't miss a thing. Broken links on main page, you have to have a domain to sign up (wrong!), very emotional support staff could not handle explaining the broken links...

One of the worst experiences I've had with an Internet company, and I've been doing this since 1995, with Network Solutions, then VeriSign, never again.

I'm quite satisfied with my current host, but in starting up a new project, I was tempted by the coupon to try this host for this project.

So it was $20 for the domain registration. With the 12-month Black Friday coupon, the total came to negative $75. They charged my card $25.

So they are technically illiterate, low threshold emotional support, and bad with arithmetic and credit cards.

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    what country are they from

The guy with the thin high-pitched voice said California, and the bank statement says TERRACE CA.

Can't say I've seen issues like this with Certified before now. Board talk has been pretty positive. I have written and asked them to address your concerns.

That's OK. I did get a cancel confirmation.

We'll see about the Domain Name. Can't transfer it for 60 days.

A real low IQ, high emotional mess.

I'm sorry it was such a negative experience for you.