Thread: Webdesigner Lost his home to fire!

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar

Webdesigner Lost his home to fire!

Web Design - Boston Area & Beyond
    This designer has been a client of mine for so many years I really consider him a friend, he is in need of a lot of things right now even his laptop was burned in the fire, perhaps someone has an old one in the closet they can donate ?
    I setup the following donation page for him if anyone can help please it would be appreciated.

ChipIn: Jay Begley a Global2000Hosting Customer

Jay Begley has been a Global2000Hosting client for many many years and on 11/27/2010 he was displaced from his home due to a 2 alarm fire which destroyed all of his belongings in his home. 2-alarm fire displaces eight in Somerville

Global2000Hosting is trying to put together a relief fund for our customer

We are asking that everyone chip in a little something please so he can get things started again - i.e. clothes,shoes,coat,hat. He needs the essentials of life right now that we all take for granted on a daily basis.

I am not asking everyone to make painful contributions just please help with even a dollar or two so this guy can get life started again.

If you wish to contact jay directly you may reach him at jayb @ rcn.com
    and some people have asked to donate directly that is also his paypal email address - please be advised he will be a little slow answering emails until he gets situated somewhere permanent and has a computer of his own again.

Thanks everyone,
    Happy Holidays

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    ;( i would cry for my lost tech and data memories at least he is safe
    Dade Williams