Thread: Who Has Good RSS Feeds?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Who Has Good RSS Feeds?

Other than HunkMoney, which im already using, does anyone else have suggestions for some other RSS feeds i can utilize on a bunch of blogs im currently building?

Id prefer ones that have both text and pictures in them...

Regards,

Lee

DudesCash.com affiliates support
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Other than HunkMoney, which im already using, does anyone else have suggestions for some other RSS feeds i can utilize on a bunch of blogs im currently building?

Id prefer ones that have both text and pictures in them...

Regards,

Lee
    Intensecash
    Blueloot - I don't remember if they have a text + pictures rss feed but I remember they have more than a single feed
    KinkyDollars - they recently added a new "Lazy Feed" that fit your needs
    BuddyProfits
    PrideBucks
    BlakeMason

We also have feeds on BritishBucks plus a couple for LatinoBucks. I am in the process of getting new feeds written for the new LatinoBucks sites.

Hey Lee, have you considered creating your own feeds based on your sponsors content? Its not that hard to do, just grab 90 to 120 pics / video clips from sponsor updates and write a bit of text (or copy/paste the provided text) plus put a link or two to the site. You can use a tool like Blogs Organizer to upload a csv spreadsheet and then tell it to schedule them as needed (update once a day or once every few days), plus put it on rotate to keep your blogs constantly fed.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com