Thread: Hello to all

Hello to all

Hi Everyone,

I just want to introduce myself. I am a owner/actor/web designer of DungeonBears.com My partner and I have been working on the site for just about 6 years now. We are looking for some new ideas on how to market it. We have not done any real advertising and have only relied on customers finding us by chance. Business has been good, but I think maybe we can make it better. I am open for suggestions.

We are a very small pop-n-pop operation and we have a lot of fun working on the site. Are others on here like us or is this form for the big guys like Xtube etc?

-Steve

You're size will fit in nicely! Welcome to GWW!

... and how did you know I'm adding new sites onto my bear blog?

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    i like the trailer on the site
    Dade Williams

So where do affiliates pickup imagery since you have a no right click on your movie tour pages?

Do you offer hosted video clips that can be embedded into a blog?

You should fix up new banners too, the ones available through CCBill are very very very old looking. Plus they repeat (number one and number 2 are same banner, as are number 3 & 4)

Your low membership price point may put off a lot of webmasters from promoting you. With six years of videos on board, you may want to consider changing the join $$ to a higher amount.

Hi, Steve, welcome to the forum.

Joining and posting here and on a few other forums is probably one of the best ways to get new affiliates, plus some advice too.

I see Bec is already giving you some good advice. I checked your site as well, I like the top of your tour, but it seems to drop off after the video. That's a lot of real estate on your pages that is not being used, and it looks a bit strange having the long column on the left with no content on the right. Also, the call to action "join now" is not predominant on your page, especially if you click for the free tour videos (its only on the left column). Perhaps you should look at getting a professional design done to modernize your site and give it more sale-potential.

I know one thing that's hard to do with pop-and-pop businesses is to let others do work for you (and pay for it). I started out with one site about 10 years ago, I designed it myself too. Now I am up to about 50 sites, the best performing ones are the ones that have a pro design.

I hope all this helps, and again, welcome to the forum

cheers
    Luke
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

... oh, one other thing, the site praise from Basschick says volumes about what's happening inside the site. She's notably stingy on compliments!

I would do as Luke suggested and rework your tour to actually reflect the goodies you have available to the members a lot sooner than sending them to the movies link on top of your index page of the tour. That first page has to grab 'em by the balls!

Thanks Bec and Luke. This is all good advice. I have some time off over the holidays so I can wok on some of these suggestions.

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    Welcome Steve! The folks here are always ready to help you any way they can. I look forward to learning and sharing with you.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    welcome!

jim

russian bear
    Hi Steve,
    I've just signed up for your affiliate program and I've noticed that any rebills are canceled in CCBill Affiliate Admin System. Have you paid recurring rebills?

GWW Community Member
    welcome aboard!

++ Creation Crew Designs - Quality Designs in Affordable Price ++
    Icq : 194-370-797 and 348-423-164 | Email : sales@creationcrew.com

How long have you been gay? moneyman's Avatar
    Welcome to GWW
    Paxum

Web Designer For Hire
    hello and Welcome...