Thread: Underage Submissions

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar

I Wonder? Underage Submissions

Hey everyone…

I have a couple of questions about the legalities behind operating a site like Guys With Iphones, etc…

I noticed that GWIP has NO 2257 statements or any other legal docs. Now what happens if someone under age submits a photo?

I know there are quite a few dating & social sites out there that just let anyone submit a photo or vid of themselves and can’t understand how they get away with not having some type of age verification system in place.

You’re thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks - Jay

I would love to hear from the billing companies on this one, I know that they are very strict with 2257 statements and have heard some have had problems with underage looking models on sites (even though those sites had full docos).
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

language is my whore, my mistress, my check-out girl. conran's Avatar
    From my experience with B8M8Network.com, I believe as long as the individual has stated that they are of legal age, they can join. But the existence of anything that appears to depict underage guys is reported, removed and the user banned/reported.

I have always maintained that access to sites should be managed by the person who owns the PC or the Parents/Guardians of kids.

All webmasters should take basic steps to prevent exposure of their site to kids, but there's only so much that can be done. The rest is up to parents/guardians/PC owners.
    Tips for adult blogging: Adult Affiliate Blog
    Add Another Income Stream: Sell Adult Toys
    Fleshjack, Butt Plugs and more great Mens Sex Toys from a UK Men Only Shop
    Primary business: Gay Content Writer