well i really wanted to start my own site and take over where craigslist left off, tho i really wondered about the whole underage prostitution so i decided not to.

YNOT – Whenever crusaders close a door, somewhere someone opens a window. And so it was that Toronto-based brothers Bucky and Ricky Goldstein launched Bunzoo.com to fill the gap left by the closing of online classified advertising giant Craigslist’s “erotic services” section in the U.S. and Canada.

The Goldstein brothers, who are computer programmers by trade, added a mobile component to the mix this week.

“When we heard about Craiglist’s decision to close their erotic services ads in the U.S. and that the Canadian pressure was mounting to do the same, we knew there was a tremendous opportunity to jump into this market,” said Bucky Goldstein. “The idea to go mobile made sense from the start. Most users want discretion to view ads away from their PCs and laptops and get quick engagement all within the same browsing experience. Right now we are focusing on the main city centers, but we are getting emails daily to add smaller locations and we are happy to accommodate.”

Currently, Bunzoo offers advertisements based in New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco and Los Vegas in the U.S. Canadian advertisements are centered in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal and Ottawa. All ads appear in both the desktop and mobile versions of the site.

To celebrate the launch and the holidays, users may upload ads and images free of charge until Jan. 6.

For more information, visit Bunzoo.com or its mobile component at m.Bunzoo.com.
Source: Ynot