Thread: When To Send Out The 25k Reminder To Community Member?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

When To Send Out The 25k Reminder To Community Member?

What do you folks think?

Should it be sent out to all of our community members at 1000 posts to go or 500 posts to go?

We currently have only 1200 posts left until we have a winner btw too

Regards,

Lee

Chris Alan
    I would like to see the reminder go out at with 500 posts to go.

I opt that you don't send out a reminder -- just Icq me privately with about 50 to go ...:groovy:

... and if you're not buyin that one ... then I think the 500 mark is kewl ...

Pixxxel
    Hmm...did you mean send out an announcement via e-mail? Or on the boards?

I think that you shouldn't send an announcement via e-mail, because that would defeat the purpose of having an everyday user of GWW win the contest. I think that the people who are active on the forum know we are getting close, and know about when it's going to hit, and those that are active are the ones who should get the upper hand.

With that being said, it wouldn't hurt to post messages on the board just as an FYI that we're getting close (because a lot of people don't know where the post total is). Maybe at 1000 and 500, post a thread to let people know.

BTW, whoever does end up winning, if they're feeling generous, they can help support a newbie (*wink wink*). I promise free nude pics in exchange :p

But yeah, that's my two cents.

Michael

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by Pixxxel
    I promise free nude pics in exchange :p

Michael
    But that's expected for free LOL

Giggles,
    GA

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by Pixxxel
    Hmm...did you mean send out an announcement via e-mail? Or on the boards?

I think that you shouldn't send an announcement via e-mail, because that would defeat the purpose of having an everyday user of GWW win the contest. I think that the people who are active on the forum know we are getting close, and know about when it's going to hit, and those that are active are the ones who should get the upper hand.

With that being said, it wouldn't hurt to post messages on the board just as an FYI that we're getting close (because a lot of people don't know where the post total is). Maybe at 1000 and 500, post a thread to let people know.

BTW, whoever does end up winning, if they're feeling generous, they can help support a newbie (*wink wink*). I promise free nude pics in exchange :p

Michael
    Great Point, too.

Now Bec... tsk tsk tsk :eek:

GA

Pixxxel
    Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    But that's expected for free LOL

Giggles,
    GA
    Yeah, but I meant my ultra secret pictures that no one has ever seen before. And I'll throw in a lifesize cut out of me so that you can admire me every waking minute of the day. This package also comes with wallet size pictures :p

Michael