Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie =)

Growl Girl

Newbie =)

Hello people! Jason and Brad sent me over to this board. I own a pretty successful phone sex company, looking to get into gay phone sex. I've got everything pretty much ready, just need the guys!

Growl =)

Jason
    Grrrrrrrrrr WOOF!

Welcome sweetie! Trust me, I'm not lying when I tell you that if there's anything you want to learn about anything gay on-line this is the place to be.

This board is litterally packed with people from all aspects of the industry who are well educated, hard working and willing to help.

Now...for those of you out there in the biz of finding hot men...this girl is looking for some too....but bodies and faces don't matter as much as voices and personalities. I told her we could help her out so don't let me down gang. If you know any guys that would be good at this, send them her way.

I told Brad I might even consider doing it a bit on the side myself...if I didn't live with family that is

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Welcome Growl Girl!

Any friend of Jason and Brad is a friend of ours already!!!!

I actually started to promote phone sex lines when Brad was doing it so long ago. We'll need to talk when I get back to promotion them.

So are you advertising for these positions? I know nothing of the workings of phone sex... I THINK I do, only because I worked as a Psychic Friend for four weeks. Is this from home or do you have a call center? I do not want to assume anything.

The more we know the more we can figure things out with you

I'm also curious about what the work is like... I think I have a decent voice for it hehehehehehe

Again, WELCOME!

Gary-Alan

Sana Chan
    Welcome chica!

Hmm, phone sex. Interesting, I had a friend that everyone thought was really sexy on the phone. To bad I lost his number or I'd call and tell him to join up. ^_^

Jason
    actually GA...your voice is fuckin sexy

i'll let growl girl answer questions herself...but i'm excited so i'm jumping in here. yes...you can do it from home, but you have to live in the us.

i'm gonna shut up now and let her give you more details.

Growl Girl
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll explain this the best I can.

Basically, you pick a few characters (to maximize your calls)and when you're available to take calls, you log yourself in online. So, yes you're working from home on your own time, own hours. They do need to have a second phone line or dsl/cable. I provide the site, toll free numbers and advertising. All they have to do is log in and answer the phones.

Pay rate for the guys is .50 cents per minute or 5.00 per call, minimum. Pay is weekly, with the first week held a week. We'll also have a bonus structure...the more minutes you do the more bonus you get. They are also responsible for authorizing the credit cards, and sending in accurate stats nightly with their actual talk time. I've been doing it this way in November will be 5 years, and I'm doing great...so I figure I better tap the untapped =)

Growl =)

cutie_angel
    hi and welcome to the board!

Growl Girl
    Thanks so much Angel =)

Growl

Growl Girl
    Originally posted by Sana Chan
    Welcome chica!

Hmm, phone sex. Interesting, I had a friend that everyone thought was really sexy on the phone. To bad I lost his number or I'd call and tell him to join up. ^_^
    Aww thanks! This board is so friendly already! Awesome =)

Growl

cutie_angel
    Originally posted by Growl Girl
    Thanks so much Angel =)

Growl
    im also new here Growl Girl!

yes this board is nice..

enjoy your stay here...

c'ya!

cutie_angel
    so, what do you do now?

would you introduce yourself?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Welcome to the board :groovy:
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Chris Alan
    Welcome to the board Growl Girl. Sounds like a great program you have running. We have a great group of people here at GWW, I'm sure you will find plenty of input. Just don't believe anything Jason says about me, its all true.

CA

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Welcome to the community

Good to have you here with us and i hope youll stick around

Regards,

Lee

firehorse
    Hi Growl Girl and welcome aboard!