Thread: Dec sales & yearly stats

Dec sales & yearly stats

How was Dec for you? And how did you fair this year?

For us, Dec was a bit better than Nov but did not beat our best month of the year which was Oct.

Looking at 2010, we had a great year compared to 2009, but of course, that's not a surprise as we added both BritishBucks and LatinoBucks at the beginning of 2010.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    December was a slight improvement over November. October was also our best month ever, and 2010 was also better then 2009 although like you we added a lot of new sites to our program. We have lots of exciting developments going on for 2011 so I think this is going to be a great year!
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    2010 was one of the best ever. So far this year things are growing by about 50% compared to the same time last year. But today for some reason has been super slow.

Lots of people complaining about this.
    :toontank:

2010 has been a great year for me with sales up around 60% on 2009. Im not in the big league of sales but im now getting an additional salary.

December was pretty good compared to last year, but still my lowest grossing month.