Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Male content provider open

ADULTMALECONTENT

Post New Male content provider open

Hello all,
    This is our first day up and running as an adult male content provider. We offer photo sets and videos of hot young males in solo couple and group action.We also offer cutom content if needed.We are small but growingand we hope we can help to fill some of your content needs. Good luck to all
    Best Regards,
    ADULTMALECONTENT.COM

language is my whore, my mistress, my check-out girl. conran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ADULTMALECONTEN View Post
    Hello all,
    This is our first day up and running as an adult male content provider. We offer photo sets and videos of hot young males in solo couple and group action.We also offer cutom content if needed.We are small but growingand we hope we can help to fill some of your content needs. Good luck to all
    Best Regards,
    ADULTMALECONTENT.COM
    Hi and welcome.
    Checked out your site, and you need some content up there to show what you do.

I'd get that site looking more professional and with plenty of examples of content before you promote it. It's just my opinion, but it looks tacky. And without any content to show quality you'll not likely get any interest from posting on forums like this one.
    Tips for adult blogging: Adult Affiliate Blog
    Add Another Income Stream: Sell Adult Toys
    Fleshjack, Butt Plugs and more great Mens Sex Toys from a UK Men Only Shop
    Primary business: Gay Content Writer

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    went to the site
    could not see samples
    saw that registration is required
    closed the window
    :-D

ADULTMALECONTENT

This is good

I appreciate your input guys. Yes I know the site needs some work for sure but that may take some time to make those changes. I would like to focus on the content for now as I think what people really need are good photos and videos more than the pretty package they come in,but I definitely understand what your saying.I can always spice up the look later. As for samples and registration. I ask are you content providers ? It's important to me to keep the content
    as fresh as possible so my customers have something that has not been seen or passed around the net to much.I do this by keeping surfers out. Any suggestions on how to do away with user name and password registration and providing samples outside the content area without compromising the contents protection ? Maybe I’m being overly cautious ?
    Thanks again and I appreciate all the suggestions and comment the more constructive the better.

Watermark your sample pictures so that it is visible but not obstrusive

ADULTMALECONTENT

sample page

I thought about it and maybe a sample page before actually haveing to get a user/pass to the full content area might be a good idea to get peoples attention and make them want to see more.
    Thanks again for your comments

think about it

would you buy at amazon if they would make you register first prior to seeing small thumbs of their products?

ADULTMALECONTENT
    Depends on how bad I want it I guess. But still it's a good point, give em a lick maybe they'll will take a bite:fishing:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    We are an avid buyer. Since 2004 we've spent / spend A LOT in bought content. Same as Devilish said...
    went to the site
    could not see samples
    saw that registration is required
    closed the window and left

We won't buy until we see samples. Compare your site with adultsexcontent, worldwidecontent, adultlabs, matrixcontent, etc....

I couldn't figure where to click to get in, it asked for a password and I left.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Depends on how bad I want it I guess. But still it's a good point, give em a lick maybe they'll will take a bite:fishing:
    Another thing to remember, your selling B2B, not business to consumer. You have to give us samples in order to sell or even signup to your site.

ADULTMALECONTENT
    I'm listening guys I set up a sample page.Can I get a little more feedback
    www.adultmalecontent.com
    Thanks again

I'm listening guys I set up a sample page.Can I get a little more feedback
    www.adultmalecontent.com
    Thanks again
    what more feedback do you want? do you want us to build your store? choose sampes, software, shopping cart, create signup forms, package the stuff?

please do some research on the other stores mentioned here and you will see quite a dramatic difference between them and you

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I got my membership with no problem. Geesh.

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    I got my membership with no problem. Geesh.
    Membership?

Oh the login information - I believe that it is no problem - just the issue with mailing somebody before even seeing something makes it a little less appealing to me, thats about it.

at least *I* would not be allowed to buy the picture set of this guy due to local laws, cuz what I see is not the sign for the sun and fire called Swastika

http://www.adultmalecontent.com/no_c...onysample2.jpg