Thread: AVN buys GFY

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.

AVN buys GFY

Story here:
    http://www.xbiz.com/news/129453

The company said "it has no plans to alter the basic functionality or character"

Personally I only look at that board if someone sends me a thread. There is way too much b.s. on there and very little real business getting done. Wouldn't it be better if they did make some changes to make the board more business oriented so it was of some actual value to webmasters? Or do you think they should just 'leave it as is'?
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

Interesting news, yeah this could mean a more business approach to topics on GFY, although I doubt that board will ever change from its b.s. approach LOL!!!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Looks like they have bought several website properties, including who's who. Wonder what their plans are for all these sites.

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    Interesting news, yeah this could mean a more business approach to topics on GFY, although I doubt that board will ever change from its b.s. approach LOL!!!
    Yeah I don't see the B.S. going away , but I do think they should make one forum on there for 'no b.s., business only' or something, I might actually check the board sometimes if it had that!
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

wow, that's a shocker! i guess playboy didn't like owning gfy - and who could blame them? *LOL*

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I've tried several times to become a user on GFY.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    I've tried several times to become a user on GFY.
    Same as i, I've tried to create 4 accounts and never one was approved or emails approved. :yb676:

I have heard horror stories about GFY, I've seen them first hand, I doubt I'll ever give it a shot, seems to be a time waster and I would think AVN could have spent their money in other places. I foresee even if they try to clean it up it'll become deserted. It's drama queen haven.