Thread: Server suggestions?

The only reason I am single is because your husband won't commit. Studio Cody's Avatar

Server suggestions?

Hi Guys,
    I have had energizedhosting as my server for several years now. They have sold my account a couple times and the current company that owns me is in India. They continue to migrate my server, lose info and have been a constant problem for the last couple years. Half the amenities that I chose them for are now gone (like live chat support) and it is an overall nightmare. When I reach them they take a day to respond and calling is useless as they don't speak english.

Can anyone recommend a good company that allows adult and gives me plenty of space at a reasonable cost. Any help would be most appreciated.
    Vic

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    Most people here will say National Net (NatNet) but I have never used them.
    HostHead and Naked Hosting have both been very good to me.
    Bec has a site filled with hosts that allow adult content.

We host all our servers with NationalNet, you can get a basic managed server with them for ~$200/mo and that includes 24x7 phone and ticket support (tickets are always answered within minutes) plus their proactive monitoring which helps stop and correct things before they become issues. They will also migrate existing sites to their systems as part of the service.

I honestly don't think you can get better service for adult hosting than NatNet.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

What do you consider 'good sex'? rawTOP's Avatar
    I use Dedicated Now. I started with colo after having a disastrous time with NatNet (they tried to up the price 40% after I paid $200 to FedEx them my server). Then I added a managed firewall a year ago, and just a few days ago I replaced one of the colo servers with a fully managed LAMP box. I've been a pain in the ass to them the last few days trying to get the new server set up just right. They've answered support tickets quickly, and their work has been reasonably competent. I can't really ask for more. And they've got great connectivity since they're here in the NYC area (unlike NatNet which is in Atlanta and not close to much of anything).

http://www.dedicatednow.com/163.html

Check out the "specials" link in the nav bar...

The only reason I am single is because your husband won't commit. Studio Cody's Avatar
    Thank you guys. I looked at all of your suggestions and am in the process of transferring and migrating my sites to the new server now. For the sake of not alienation anyone I won't tell you now who I went with. LOL Of course the propagation was instant on all my domains except my main one. Praying it doesn't take me 72 hours to get e-mail. Thanks again for your help guys.