Thread: Phoenix Forum 2011: Mar 31-Apr 2 (win a free pass & room)

Phoenix Forum 2011: Mar 31-Apr 2 (win a free pass & room)

This year's Phoenix forum will be held from March 31 - April 11, and registration starts Jan 17th. And once again, they are giving away free registration plus hotel room reservation to the first person that registers, then free registrations to 3 other early bird registrations.

When the clock strikes 12:00:00 p.m. (noon) Arizona Time on Monday, January 17, the first person to register will receive free registration and a free hotel room. Additionally, registrants number 25, 50, and 100 will receive complimentary event registration.

From January 17 to February 4, an early bird special that features a registration fee of $195 per person will be running. Between February 5 and March 30, the fee will be $275 per person. And for those registering onsite, the fee will be $325 per person.

Note, while event registration starts January 17, room reservations at the Tempe Mission Palms will be available beginning January 24.
    Further info can be found at thephoenixforum.com

So, whose planning on attending this year? We went last year and had a lot of fun plus got some good business done too.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    Don't contemplate too long if you want to stay at the host hotel. The last 2 years in a row it sold out within an hour of hotel reservations going live. As far as I'm concerned it's the best show of the year! Let me state that I've never been to an XBIZ show yet, so I cannot compare to their shows.