Thread: anyone got their epass wallet account funds yet?

anyone got their epass wallet account funds yet?

Has anyone gotten their epassporte wallet account funds yet? I am still waiting for mine, it still shows as pending:
    Your wire request for $356.38 is currently: Pending

So, should I hold out hope, or just give up on ever seeing those wallet funds?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Banned Member
    I haven't had any money from Epassporte yet. I don't think I will get it either.
    Banned User: Threats Issued.

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    I have the same 'pending' message as I've had for months now as well, but I've given up hope we'll ever see that money and am more worried about them having my personal information. They required all kinds of information and documents to get the wire like passports, credit card info etc. Let's just hope they don't do anything illegal with all of our information.
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    BTW, anyone that submitted credit card docs etc. to epass for wire dispersal should keep a close eye on their Credit Card receipts. I am thinking to call my credit card company and get a new card sent just to be safe.
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    While I got all of my Virtual Visa funds, I wonder what advice those who did not get their Wallet funds are being given by their Tax Accountants.

Is it a "bad debt"? If a program sponsor paid via ePassporte, and those funds are lost, should the program sponsor issue a 1099 to include them?

Or did people just use ePassporte to hide money.

Yeah so it seems we are all in the same boat. Oh, and Danny, that's a very wise tip!!!! I always keep a very close eye on my credit cards, but now that you mention that, I am going to contact my bank.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com