Thread: New Paysite - Have a question

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

New Paysite - Have a question

I see sites out there that are strictly bareback oriented (no condoms period), I see sites that are general gay sites and in their tours you see no bareback sex. Then of course you have the famous in between sites that have the word "bareback" in the domain and all over the site. But you see content on them where you know it's not bareback (content from maxpixels for example). I'm not trying to create a whole bareback debate, everyone has their preferences.

With this, what I am getting at is that we have A TON of content. We have bareback, fisting, orgy, gang bang, midgets, bears, chubs, twinks, fetish, hardcore, softcore, about every niche' covered basically except for watersports and the obvious no no's.

We want to create a new site where we can place all of the content and not offend anyone. Or let's say we put up a fisting video. It will obviously gross out those who aren't into it, and it will turn on those who are into it. so on and so forth.

What would be the best way to do this? I'm looking for suggestions.

In all the years we have been running sites, we have never gotten a complaint from a surfer about there being bareback videos on a site that is not specifically bareback, eg, on OrgyStuds or RealGayVideos.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Just setup a domain with a name that implies "all purpose gay content" and just have your inside menu reflect the various niches. I'd show all niches in your updates and just let 'em go see what interests them.