Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new zodiac sign dates due to earth rotation changes

new zodiac sign dates due to earth rotation changes

From this article in Time Magazine

The astronomers from the Minnesota Planetarium Society found that because of the moon's gravitational pull on Earth, the alignment of the stars was pushed by about a month.
    According to the Minnesota Planetarium Society, here is where the real signs of the Zodiac should fall. Get ready for your world to change forever.

Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
    Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.
    Pisces: March 11-April 18.
    Aries: April 18-May 13.
    Taurus: May 13-June 21.
    Gemini: June 21-July 20.
    Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.
    Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
    Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
    Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
    Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
    Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17. (Yep, this one is new)
    Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.

My birthday is March 11th, so it looks like I am STILL a pisces! How about you, is your star sign really something different????
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

July 10 -- says I left Cancer and am now a Gemini. I'll have to check your article to see if says WHEN that adjustment got applied.

GWW Community Member
    Interesting ... apparently I'm a Leo and not a Virgo.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    And others say this is for people born in the 2000s... not us middle aged.

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    And others say this is for people born in the 2000s... not us middle aged.
    So the signs adjust for year 2000 and above babies?? Kewl, I'm still a Cancerian

:hugs:

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I've even read that it's about as late as 2009.

The Earth is a wobbly rock, that does not spin on its axis or orbit around the Sun in perfect precision. Thus, about every 120,000 years, we have glacial ice ages, followed by warm periods.

~ Thumb Post Media ~ CharlieBrown's Avatar
    im a taurus now :O

language is my whore, my mistress, my check-out girl. conran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    The Earth is a wobbly rock, that does not spin on its axis or orbit around the Sun in perfect precision. Thus, about every 120,000 years, we have glacial ice ages, followed by warm periods.
    Have you read bout the shifting of the magnetic poles?

It's really fascinating.
    Graham Hancock is a writer/explorer who has spent decades investigating ancient sites around the world and came to a conclusion about a catastrophic period.
    There are legends weaved into every religion which seem to match on every continent, with mythical beings arriving to help the people and teach them to survive. Then a catastrophic event happens.

That resulted in several civilizations being swallowed by the sea.

He developed the idea that there was a shift of the earth's mantle, with whole continents moving. And that this would accompany a shift in the magnetic poles as the Earth changed.
    Strangely, there is scientific evidence to show that the Earth has hundreds, if not thousands, of places showing a previous magnetic event. Modern science attributes this to a shift of the magnetic poles around the Earth over centuries, but others combine this with the idea of a mantle shift and suggest that the same "magnetic fingerprint" would be found if the mantle had slid over the locations of the magnetic poles.

It's fascinating stuff, but science does show that the magnetic poles are moving, and the consequences of that are pretty much unknown. It's fair to assume that many species would be affected by this in migratory habits, and general behavior if it happens too quickly for evolution to keep up.

I think I'll have to read up on this Zodiac change a little to see how that relates to the whole theory, if it does at all.

It's all fascinating stuff!
    Tips for adult blogging: Adult Affiliate Blog
    Add Another Income Stream: Sell Adult Toys
    Fleshjack, Butt Plugs and more great Mens Sex Toys from a UK Men Only Shop
    Primary business: Gay Content Writer

Affiliate relations
    Glendale, California and Las Vegas, Nevada
    Still a Virgo. I loves me some astrology as much as the next person, but with all of this talk of zodiac signs changing, one could make an argument that it's a load of nonsense. ;-)
    :gaydays: **ANGEL BENTON**:gaydays:
    Affiliate relations
    www.gaygreenbacks.com

He developed the idea that there was a shift of the earth's mantle, with whole continents moving. And that this would accompany a shift in the magnetic poles as the Earth changed.
    I've seen science shows that say there's definately proof that the magnetic poles have shifted in the past. Not quite sure I'd want to wake up some morning and find I'm suddenly "down under!" :shrk:

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Mother Goddess is NOT happy with us humans. We are a violent destructive blight upon the Earth and I have a feeling she will be cleaning house sooner than later.

As far as the Zodiac stuff...I could give a shit! I'm a Scorpio and always will be.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Unless the personality of Libras has also changed, I will never admit to anything but being a Scorpio. And how come Scorpio is only 6 days??

Damn Minnesotans. They should be shoveling snow or something.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

having fun
    Maybe not time to change yet, a British university says to calm down, that our calendar is still aligned correctly with the existing zodiac, so western countries are not affected by the change, it will only be eastern/asian countries. Cannot remember quite how/why in their explanation, but basically they said it is not true!

I am so glad to be back solidly as a taurus.... the leadership demands of being an aires for the pasty couple of weeks have been terrible. Back to stubborn and disagreeable.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. jeremyroddick's Avatar
    I refuse the switch! I'm a hung stubborn Taurus and I'm not going anywhere!
    Jeremy Roddick - www.bonobocash.com - ICQ: 375661750 - 1-877-824-7561 ext. 707
    Videoboys.com | Squirtz.com | JeremyRoddick.com