Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Internext Gay Webmaster Parties

mwscybersocket

Happy Internext Gay Webmaster Parties

I was reading a thread about parties at Internext here and saw one at GFY. I just thought I would clarify some things I am hearing people say.

Last year the party we had in a corner suite was shut down by Hollywood PD and the Hotel not AVN. It is because the room is designed for no more than 20 people. They were going to arrest me until Chad Beecher from AVN came along and defused the situation.

This year they are telling all of us - No parties will be allowed in suites. So if a room is suspected of having more than capacity in it they are likely to shut it down.

For this reason, Cybersocket has reserved two of the oceanside hospitality suites for parties. We will be able to have several hundred people if needed with adequate bar/facilities to make people comfortable. also we will be provided with tons of furniture in the suites so people will really be able to relax. Plus the balcony alone can hold 100 comfortably.

If you are interested in sponsoring please email me: morgan@cybersocket.com

BDBionic
    I remember that hehe. Shuttling the little stripper boys in to the bathrooms so that the police wouldn't see them.

Personally I like the idea of hospitality suites more because I'm a wee bit afraid of heights and quite frankly going outside to smoke on that 20th+ floor balcony with 3902843 other people on it scared the buhjeebus outta me.

RainGurl
    sounds great! looking forward to the parties!

Dawgy
    awesome, glad u guys will have a bigger space this year.

for those that were messaging me about the party Lee & i were planning, i dunno wut Lee/GWW are doing, but im still planning a very small, private gathering in my suite one night. i've heard there will be at least a couple of hot boys there, among my small group of pals. teehee :angel:

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by Dawgy
    awesome, glad u guys will have a bigger space this year.

for those that were messaging me about the party Lee & i were planning, i dunno wut Lee/GWW are doing, but im still planning a very small, private gathering in my suite one night. i've heard there will be at least a couple of hot boys there, among my small group of pals. teehee :angel:
    We decided not to do anything in any of the room-suites. We'll do a hangout out with the GWW crowd at the bar one night. I'd rather do that then plan something quickly and deal with the hotel BS.

Personally, I'd prefer it this way LOL

Gary-Alan

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Awesome as always, Morgan
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

BDBionic
    so long as there's strippers wherever it's at

speakin of which... you all heard Brendon Marley's stripper horror story from last year's internext in FL? hehehe.

RainGurl
    do tell brian....

Jason
    yeah....spill it
    i was out of the industry for a while remember? man...you miss out on a lot when you take time away

BDBionic
    Well for those of you that know Brendon, you know he likes wearing Hawaiian shirts. Especially at these shows. So at a lot of the parties last year he was wearing unbuttoned Hawaiian shirts over a white tshirt underneath.
    Well at the Cybersocket hotel suite party last year there was this hot lil Latin stripper that Brendon liked a lot. And he spent a fair portion of the party sitting in a chair with the stripper on his lap, shakin and wigglin and gyratin and givin him a lapdance in his tiny lil thong g-string get up.

At the end of the party when Brendon - with his Hawaiian shirt now uncharacteristically buttoned up - and his webmaster Hal were leavin, he walks up to me and goes

"Hey I gotta show you somethin. Don't freak out. Remember that stripper who was rubbin' his ass up against my stomach?"

"Yeah" I go

"Well check this out" and he unbuttons his Hawaiian shirt to show me his white tshirt underneath and... there's skidmarks all over the front of it. Brown, nasty lil skidmarks. haha. Poor Brendon was grossed out beyond belief and so was I after he showed me. Hal was just laughing and shaking his head.

It was quite nasty.

Moral of the story is... before you let a stripper get all bumpity on your chest, make sure he's bathed and scrubbed. Everywhere.

Jason
    :eek:

ew, gross

BDBionic
    ahhh just telling that story gives me the heebie jeebies.

Cybersocket Morgan

Big Grin Brian wins the prize

That is a disgusting story.

If anyone remembers the little dirty dancers name please remind me because we are getting dancers from The Boardwalk again and I will personally ask Victor to make sure all asses are scrubbed before they show up.

:fracais:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Awesome stuff Morgan :thumbsup:

I know we were looking at getting a hospitality suite and like that thread mentioned on GFY they werent going to let us do anything without a booth or some form of advertising too.

BTW.. which one of your two GWW usernames will you be using now haha

Regards,

Lee

Cybersocket Morgan

Good Shit GWW

Also, I just have to say I like this webmaster board best of all.

I am not trying to flatter gary or lee, I swear!