Thread: SOBV empire bought by DeeCash???

SOBV empire bought by DeeCash???

daizzzy (signbucksdaily) has posted on a few boards that SOBV has sold its sites and assets to DeeCash.

Here is the list of SOBV programs that are rumoured to have passed hands:
    Archive Cash
    Chubby Checks
    Fetish Diamonds
    GFProfits
    GayGravy
    GayPay
    NicheCastle
    NichePay
    PrideAccess
    RehabDollars
    StudPay
    Skintraffic
    TrannyPay
    TripleX Bonaza

Its unknown as to whether or not DeeCash will pay out existing debts. One interesting response was "However, the general understanding is that DeeCash does not pay cash for their acquisitions. They pay a tiny amount upfront and then a percentage of sales thereafter. So if you'd like to put cashola in JJ's pocket feel free to promote the sites again."

So if DeeCash has indeed bought the SOBV empire, would you start promoting those sites again?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I posted this on another forum. I feel it's of use to copy and post here....

---

I would still caution everyone to refrain from promoting them. They stopped paying, this also means you won't get paid, they've been caught countless times on content theft.

Daizzy says
    i was told
    Quote:
    They will not payout what webmasters are still owed, they will just say they bought the Sites and Content and nothing else.

BEING that they bought the sites AND CONTENT, this means that Dee Cash will inherit the possible stolen content the former cash programs have been busted on countless times.

I still would not trust them. I could see these guys saying to Dee Cash, "Alright, you take care of the sites and content. We'll remain managing payouts." Which means they will take care of payouts.

Remember, they are shady. They'll never get my traffic. Ever. And this deal cautions me even more.

Also, keep in mind... Dee Cash operates some BF sites and have been caught underhanded a few times using producer content they had no rights to use to market their site on tubes along with their so called "found" content on their site which they had no rights to use. Their BF sites terms state "Content on our sites are "found" content." There's always a copyright holder. And it's not them.
    With these facts, they are stealing money from producers, webmasters who own paysites, and are even screwing out affiliates who bust their asses raw to promote legit programs. It's programs like these that disgust me.

If anyone promotes them, I will laugh. Facts show how shady both of these companies are.
    NOW, if they do pay. And they do put out a public apology, and they stop using "found" or stolen content I will eat my words and will bow down to kiss their feet until they accept my apology. But until then, I wouldn't trust them.

Sorry for the third post in this thread.... Here's more reasoning why you shouldn't promote them....

I was just on their OnlyBeef (dot) com site. I found tons of content on their site that I'm certain they have no rights for. SUCH AS:
    Titan Media (You may want to point Keith to this thread, I haven't got a contact for him)
    Falcon Studios
    Lucas Entertainment
    Next Door Male
    Ours (again! - DMCA's sent)
    The list is endless.

The way they're sneaking around it is when you click on "Search by studio" the drop down menu doesn't work with linking. Sneaky bastards. But I seen Titan's on there and I have strong serious doubts Titan does not license out their content. Sorry if I'm wrong.
    Here's a screen capture.....

You can right click on this image to view it larger. I didn't compress it or anything.

And sorry about the Farmville toolbar. HA! I'm on my home computer and I have that. LOL.

If you produce, you may want to search further.

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    No, I would not promote them. It's a sad day for our industry that those sites are going to go back online.
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. webnet's Avatar
    I agree 100%

DeeCash put up the following response on GFY overnight:

We should hire Daizzy, he's about as fast as they come with the announcements. We can't even finalize, test, move all the installs fast enough

That being said, there will be a formal and large announcement soon.

I'll address the key points here :

1. Yes, we were going to make an announcement, not sure why someone would buy content like this and sit on it.

2. We bought content, domains, installs, and not the liabilities ( IE: We didn't buy the past debts or obligations ). We did not buy any of the old member base, no Merchant Accounts, no customer base, these are all starting fresh. It's all joins paid moving forward.

3. In reference to 2, We're fully aware that people are owed money from the old owners, and we're fully aware that it will take some arrangements to get traffic up. With the formal announcement that will be coming this week ( *Wish I had a Daizzy to write them all ) , we will be addressing how we plan to tackle this, the procedure we'd like to setup with our sales team, and then go from there. Ideal? No, Better then Never Paid? Yes.

4. I'm not sure where people are "locked" out of , I assume it's more to say that people's passes were changed ? We'll have the same accounts for old users ( Reps / Techs can fix anything )

5. Here is the list :

gfprofits.com
    nichecastle.com
    archivecash.com
    gaygravy.com
    skintraffic.com
    trannypay.com
    prideaccess.com
    gaypay.com
    nichepay.com
    chubbychecks.com
    fetishdiamonds.com
    studpay.com
    bukbuddies.com
    rehabdollars.com
    tastydollars.com
    triplexbonanza.com

The two Nats 4 programs will be last to get up, but will be done as well.

Look for more from us this week, or contact Nick , your rep, or if you have my info, myself by email.
    So its a definite NO, they will not be paying back their existing affiliates.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    So its a definite NO, they will not be paying back their existing affiliates.
    It's certainly a shady deal. As both are shady they should be in business together not doing "buyouts" .

GWW Community Member
    wow that's a lot of affiliates of deecash

++ Creation Crew Designs - Quality Designs in Affordable Price ++
    Icq : 194-370-797 and 348-423-164 | Email : sales@creationcrew.com

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    The domains AND the content stink like dead fish and I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole.