Thread: Thief among us ! Members read this...

gtpadmin

WTF? Thief among us ! Members read this...

So, I am not often around but after reading a post by Lee in another forum I decided to come back and check in--
    Now I post this thread---

DigitalJay aka Matt Risch is a thief!

gtpadmin
    bump

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. shelmal's Avatar
    Sorry. I dont care if the guy did threaten you. You didnt do the work you should return the money. Plain and simple. Otherwise you are a theif.

DigitalJay
    Then i'm a thief. Plain and simple!

I'd beat up a guy who gay-bashed me and take his wallet; I sure the hell won't return a gift to one. He can say we had a deal to do design work all he wants, but he gave me the money to get high speed internet. Getting pissed at me for not being able to answer his crazy threatening PM's for a week dosn't mean he can have it back. It's not the money, it's the principle haha.

Ok, I SWEAR I won't post about this anymore, and it isn't going to hurt my "reputation" so give it up, I don't do design work for people very damn often, and I ALWAYS deliver and make sure it is up to their standards BEFORE they pay for it if I didn't do it for free, so his point is shit. I don't post on ANY other message board either, so the "yeah i've seen him around" bullshit is pretty funny.

gtpadmin
    [address edited]

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Okay i let this thread alone out of courtesy for the both of you to resolve your issues it seems that both parties have been heard and none of the other community members have chosen to participate in this discussion.

I draw the line at posting peoples private information on a public message forum so this thread is being locked.

Any further comunications between the two of you on this matter should be done in private i wont be held liable for posting information about someone that they didnt share themselves.

Regards,

Lee