Thread: Photos wanted

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Photos wanted

I publish photo books. www.NickBaerGallery.com

I actually spend more time with my books than with my videos, as old books seem to sell as well as new books - unlike video portals where (typically) new releases make up the majority of the current month's revenue.

So I am looking for more photos to license - for cash or for their advertising trade value.

If you are a studio, I could use still photos of your models - for cash, or advertising trade where I would prominently display your URLs alongside the photos, and/or watermarked, in the books and on the website product detail pages.

As with videos, my books get more "views" than "purchases", so having your URLs displayed alongside the book would benefit you from day one.

Photos should be softcore, nude (limited number with erections, hands touching dick, and fingers touching ass). I am experimenting with making hardcore photo books (erections, touching), but those can't be displayed on as many book seller websites as softcore nude images.

My books are typically 44-48 pages plus cover (price point and filesize). I can use 50 pics of one model, or 50 pics as a compilation of several models. Solo or duo or group posing, softcore. (Hardcore photos would be considered, if in addition to the 50 softcore, or separate from, with more limited ability to use).

2257 Docs required. I prefer that the models have assigned "stage names", rather than me making one up.

THANKS.

ummmmmm keep on looking

Email: webmasters@digit-idea.com

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    I publish photo books. www.NickBaerGallery.com

I actually spend more time with my books than with my videos, as old books seem to sell as well as new books - unlike video portals where (typically) new releases make up the majority of the current month's revenue.

So I am looking for more photos to license - for cash or for their advertising trade value.

If you are a studio, I could use still photos of your models - for cash, or advertising trade where I would prominently display your URLs alongside the photos, and/or watermarked, in the books and on the website product detail pages.

As with videos, my books get more "views" than "purchases", so having your URLs displayed alongside the book would benefit you from day one.

Photos should be softcore, nude (limited number with erections, hands touching dick, and fingers touching ass). I am experimenting with making hardcore photo books (erections, touching), but those can't be displayed on as many book seller websites as softcore nude images.

My books are typically 44-48 pages plus cover (price point and filesize). I can use 50 pics of one model, or 50 pics as a compilation of several models. Solo or duo or group posing, softcore. (Hardcore photos would be considered, if in addition to the 50 softcore, or separate from, with more limited ability to use).

2257 Docs required. I prefer that the models have assigned "stage names", rather than me making one up.

THANKS.
    We might be able to offer you some photos from our shoots. You can email me at: staff@bentboys.net If your still looking.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    People still buy picture books?

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    People still buy picture books?
    Ummm, check out Bruno Gmunder they sell tons! I have a large and growing collection of photo books.

GWW Community Member
    Email me Nick.

Thanks in advance.

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I did. A week ago.

My photo books look great on iPad as ePubs with the iBooks app. And desktop/laptops using Adobe Editions ePub reader. Or Acrobat Reader for the eBook .PDFs.

www.NickBaerGallery.com and the shopping cart http://www.NickBaerGallery.com/NBGSC.php

I've made 291 books since 2007.

As much as consumers like cherry picking scenes in videos, it is a lot easier to flip pages in a book.