Thread: Barcelona summit free registration for affiliates

Barcelona summit free registration for affiliates

The Barcelona Summit is taking place Feb 18-21st, and they are accepting free registrations for affiliates. If you are an affiliate and want to register, go to http://www.thebarcelonasummit.com/en...ationaffiliate to get your free pass. Free registration ends Feb 16th, so get it done before that day to save yourself the € 269 registration fee.

Have you ever been to the Barcelona summit before? I haven't, but I think it would be a very nice place to have a summit! Its tempting to go, but I don't think I will be going this year. What about you? Will you be going?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I'm told that TBS is more str8 than Gay, so depending on your business model, it might not be overly productive. If you are creative, you could find new opportunities, or fix yours based on others' experiences.

I would go because of my interest in traveling in Europe, but the registration fee is only part of the budget for going there. I don't go places that don't have affordable lodging, and so far, TBS promotes very expensive lodging.

Money wasted on lodging is money not spent on product for sale.

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Would be a nice opportunity to just go there for a day with a free pass. Pity that I have to miss out on this due to health issues. Hope they'll repeat that offer next year and I'll be definitely going.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Did anyone go?

Besides SpankMo?

I'd rather be whole, than good NALEM's Avatar
    can not miss so grand get-together. :luck:

- Yan