Thread: Teaser joins the HunkMoney Team as Creative Marketing Manager

Teaser joins the HunkMoney Team as Creative Marketing Manager

Teaser joins the HunkMoney Team as Creative Marketing Manager

Neostrata Ltd, owner of popular gay adult programs HunkMoney, BritishBucks and LatinoBucks, is excited to announce that Apryl S., aka Teaser, has joined the team as the new Creative Marketing Manager. Apryl brings 14+ years of online experience to the team with her proven track record as a successful adult marketer, designer, and writer.

"With our sites and programs growing leaps and bounds, we thought Apryl was the perfect addition to enhance our creative side," said Luke Hubert, owner of Neostrata Ltd. "Apryl has solid experience writing for sites like Hoes and FreeOnes, she has implemented designs for hundreds of sites and she has the creative talent that we need to help our sites and our affiliates grow to the next level. " Apryl's first tasks are to spearhead the redevelopment of HunkMoney’s paysite networks and to create new marketing venues.

“I am very excited to become a part of the team, and an operation with so much success and such an exciting future. Working with Luke, Ben and Dade to help our affiliates and our marketing efforts will be a great opportunity,” said Apryl. “I can’t wait for us to unveil our re-designed sites and new secret marketing weapons, then watch sales rocket for our affiliates.”

Neostrata said with Apryl's help, they will be releasing new promotional tools in the weeks to come. "We are not just talking about new banners or galleries," continued Luke, "but also sizzling new promotional weapons that will explode your sites and your sales off the map. Look for some amazing and unique affiliate goodies to be announced soon with Apryl in the creative lead. With our new expanded team, 2011 is guaranteed to be a year of success!"

Neostrata has been in the news spotlight with their recent acquisition of GayWideWebmasters and release of the gay-focused link shortening service Gay.gl. Inquiries, ideas, partnership or sponsorship requests can be made directly to Luke Hubert at luke@hunkmoney.com, and further information can be obtained by visiting HunkMoney.com, BritishBucks.com or LatinoBucks.com.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Nice addition to your team!!
    :canflag:

itchy||@||gaytronix.com

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    welcome to the team teaser :icon_biggrin:
    Dade Williams

Thanks guys! I look forward to working with the HunkMoney, BritishBucks and LatinoBucks team. I think it will be fun and worthwhile I'm sure you will see me hanging out here a bit more as well:square:
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

congrats to you, apryl, and to luke and the hunkmoney team. now i'll know who to harrass when we need something

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    Get it, girl!

*cheers for all involved*
    SpartaCash V2. Exclusive, hi-def, hardcore twinks and more. Improved tools, fresh galleries, and unstinting support. What more are you looking for?
    support (at) spartacash (dot) com

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    Congrats to all!
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

Thanks again all of you and hit me up anytime
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

:jot:... hey, all I said was check with Luke and see if he needs some banners ...

Seriously, I'm thrilled that Luke has you onboard, I know this collaboration will benefit you both.

Hugzzzzzzzz

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Welcome to the team Teaser...Luke, Ben and company are great!

wow great, congrats to the new member of the team....

Email: webmasters@digit-idea.com