Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So If You Win The 25k Contest What...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

So If You Win The 25k Contest What...

Will the first thing from the prize list be that you use first and, what will the last item on the list that you use be?

Regards,

Lee

Think I'd be using some of the content ones first ... then go jump on Steve to put together one of my paysite concepts :groovy: some of the cash would go towards covering paysite billing... and then start utilizing some of the ads - with the Klixx one probably last once I knew everything was up and running smoothly.

firehorse
    So many great prizes. I would put the content to good use and also some of the advertising first!

Dzinerbear
    It's mind boggling, there's so much. It'd take me a whole day just to sort through it all and figure out what I needed to do.

I'd immediately apply any cash to my credit cards, and next I'd jump on the content, and a close third would be those offers for designs of paysites and banners. I'd probably get Scorpio to design me some good tours.

It's so exciting.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

Jasun
    I'm not sure what I'd do with it all... Most likely, I'd first take that MP3 player out to the prk with me, listen to some tunes and then decide what I was gonna do from there.

And Then I'd put on that Taboo T-Shirt and walk around trying to find someone to try out the sex toys with me.

I guess the last thing I'd use would be the pass to the Florida show, 'cause that's a lot further in the future.

But if i won that, I'd go out of my way to make it to the show, anyway....

Pixxxel
    Hmm...this is how I would use all the prizes:

First, I would use the cash (from Man Sites, Man Check, and Oz Male Galleries) to purchase three domains (one for niche paysite (using the free content from Boy Content, Adult Content, Pix Mart, TopBucks, Max Pixels and Dawgy), one for anime paysite (using the free content from Exclusive Content) and one for a sponsor site. Then, I would also use the cash to purchase some more anime content, a good affiliate script from ScriptLance.com, and design for the sponsor site (would probably have to throw a little bit of my own money to get these things).

Second, I would set up my hosting account with Webair, and get the domain names up and running.

Then, I would get the two paysites designed from the contest (by Scorpio Creation and Erotic By Design), and while I worked on putting content and getting everything linked together on the paysites, I would have Webinc and Jay design banners for the sites (45 for one, 45 for the other, and 15 for the sponsor site).

I would also have Naughty Fables write up five stories for me for my members area so that they would be ready when I open.

Then, I would hold a contest on GWW, and give a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prize using the 100.00 in free sex toys from XXX Press Toys.

I would use the advertising from TopBucks, Taboo Revenue, and All Of 'Em to advertise Gay Wide Webmasters (a thank you for the great contest).

I would then use the advertising on GWW to advertise my affiliate program, and the advertising on Crave Men and DILF.com (from Stud Money) to advertise my niche site.

Once I was sure that my sites were running smoothly, I would use the advertising from AEBN and Klixxx Magazine to advertise my two paysites.

Then I would keep my sites up to date, and take a few hours everyday to watch my Virtuaguy stripper from Totem Cash and make the most of my one month subscription to all the TopBucks sites from TopBucks. All the while listening to my MP3 player from GWW

And then, hopefully, have everything running smoothly by August and take a quick break to go to Internext Florida, do some business for my sites, and thank Internext Expo and AVN for the free ticket!

So, that's basically a run down on what I would do. Although, after reading how much content you'd have, I would probably open more than one niche site, but that would remain to be seen.

Also, I put links to the great sponsors of the contest, so go check them out to see what you could win, and hopefully even if you don't win get the stuff that you like from them!

Michael

I'd probably get Scorpio to design me some good tours. Dzinerbear
    Sniff ...:crybaby:

Dzinerbear
    Oh see, I was getting a big hard on about the prizes and I went and made a boo boo.

db

Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    Oh see, I was getting a big hard on about the prizes and I went and made a boo boo.

db

I'll forgive you this time -- but I personally think the stuff you design is top shelf ...

Dzinerbear
    Thanks. That's kind of you to say. I appreciate the nod.

It funny though because I always think of my stuff as mediocre, I'm in awe of people like Scorpio who can do that crazy, everything-come-at-you tour page stuff. I guess it is always greener.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

Scorpio
    If i win the contest, i'll shit in my pants!
    Actually, i'd take the opportunity to get one site out there so i can play around and understand better the other side of the business.

Thank you Dzinerbear for your kind words. I always appreciate any compliments I've never seen your work and i didn't even know you designed as well Could you send me some sites you did, i'd like to take a look at what you do

There are so many different tastes regarding designs. Some people like my stuff, others hate it and find it too heavy and flashy and would prefer something simple and straight to the point. So there is no mediocre work (Well actually there is but that's another story) LOL

Sana Chan
    If I when, I will run to Tala begging for help. Because I will have no fucking clue what to do.

AusCoding Allan
    First, crack a bottle of great Australian wine to celebrate.

Then throw most of the cash at advertising for my new site that is coming soon (hint hint nudge nudge wink wink). All the new content would be set aside for updates to current sites and design of possibly one new one

The mp3 player would be great for entertaining me whilst organising the use of all the great stuff i'd won.

And the sex toys and virtuaguy stripper would have to be given to someone who could put them to better use than me.

Cheers,

Allan

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Originally posted by Sana Chan
    If I when, I will run to Tala begging for help. Because I will have no fucking clue what to do.
    Sana,

I can SOOO relate.

I have started responding to this thread about 4 times and given up...

You know, I always knew it was a good contest, with a great array of prizes, but it wasn't until I actually sat down tried to make some semblance of it all that it hit me just HOW BIG a contest with such HUGE prizes !!

So after much consideration....

I would take some of the cash and get rotten drunk while contemplating what to keep, what to use and what to give away.

SENSATIONAL contest people and good luck to all on the elusive 25k.

:bandana:

Bell
    the prize list is so awesome...

I'd seek help from a couple of my special buds here...
    and we'd figure out a kick-ass way to make use of everything...

I'd hug and thank each donator at Florida Internext
    and have my picture made with them to use with the
    Press Release and "Thank You" article with follow-up
    article 60, 90, 120 days afterwards to share the progress
    being made with all the wonderful prizes...

I'd get Bec to do some of her FABULOUS design work
    for me if she had time available... there's allot of great
    designers here - but - BEC is my wittle-buddie and
    she'd have a big say in how/what/when on redeeming and
    using all my prizes... I so so so trust her judgement
    and knowledge on things like this...

and I would use Pixxxel's post as a good guideline...

and I would put the button, banner or text link for
    each of the prize donators on a page and make that a permanent
    part of my webmaster to webmaster resource page...

we've been so lucky to have all these fine folks donate
    all these amazing prizes...

someone is going to be SO so So very lucky winning this...

(I'm crossing my fingers-tits-n-toes to win this one)

~Bell