Thread: WordPress update to 3.0.5

WordPress update to 3.0.5

Another update is out for WordPress, this time bringing the version upto 3.0.5. This is a security update for all previous WordPress versions, so its highly recommended that you get this update installed asap.

I just updated a number of my blogs and found one consistent error while updating the HyperCache plugin, where it says:
    "Hyper Cache was not able to create the folder "cache" in its installation dir. Create it by hand and make it writable."
    After a quick search, I found the solution is to create the directory wp-content/plugins/hyper-cache/cache and then do a chmod 777 to make it writeable.

Hope your upgrades go well. Let us all know how your upgrades go, and if you run into any issues, let us know how you fixed them!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I am new here
    i can't keep up to all these updates and only with my 1 blog that i am starting but it seems updates every 2 weeks for wordpress. Why is this so many?

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    i run the latest RC for version 3.1, not bad

@tag you can update easily from inside the wordpress dashboard, although that doesn't work on my server for some reason and I'm too lazy to poke around and see why but it's doable. Same with plugins and themes, rather easy when i tried it

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    They do some updates for the stupidest reasons. Wish on the little crap they would let them site a month or so.