Thread: zBUCKz now Payout out with Paxum

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.

zBUCKz now Payout out with Paxum

I wanted to come on here first of all to post and let everyone know we are now paying out with Paxum. I also want to personally thank Mark, who has been extremely helpful with helping us get our account set up, answering all my questions, and making things very easy for us. Already I can tell by the great customer service, easy to use interface and low fees that Paxum is going to be a great company for us to work with! I also have a lot more trust in Paxum then even Paypal, in that they are based in Canada, easy to reach and friendly to the adult industry.

As a special enticement to affiliates, we'll send out your first 3 Paxum wires for FREE if you switch to Paxum on your zBUCKz account (or sign up for a new account with us and email me) and mention this thread!
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

How long have you been gay? moneyman's Avatar
    I'm glad to have been of help Daniel, I appreciate your time and business :love:
    Paxum